Jersey Unveil at Wynn on June 20th

Vegas Mac

Golden Shellback
Jun 26, 2015
Silver and black makes no sense. Thank F there's only another day to go, got my fingers crossed that they did these up right.

TheJungleHunter

Jun 6, 2017
Nashville, TN
Took a screenshot from the twitter jersey teaser released today. You can clearly see that the jersey surrounding the shoulder patch is the steel gray color and not black, thank goodness.

picture.php

Vegas Mac

Golden Shellback
Jun 26, 2015
So do we have a time for the unveiling? I'm assuming this evening but hoping it's earlier lol.

Vegas Mac

Golden Shellback
Jun 26, 2015
Took a screenshot from the twitter jersey teaser released today. You can clearly see that the jersey surrounding the shoulder patch is the steel gray color and not black, thank goodness.

picture.php

Could be the computer screen and all, but it looks like the displays at T-Mobile Arena have a blue background. I definitely prefer that it be more of a steel colored grey, even if it's a darker shade bordering on a charcoal.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Adidas is doing their thing at 5:00 at the Wynn (though someone's setting something up in The Park, don't know what that's for.)

The Knights are doing their thing at the Las Vegas sign (wtf?) at 6:00.

So you'll see it at 5:00 ish and the Knights will get their social media stuff at 6:00.

Vegas Mac

Golden Shellback
Jun 26, 2015
The Knights' Las Vegas Sign event was just pushed to 7:00.

That cracks me up. Talk about a difficult venue to hold an event with the parking and whatnot.

The team should have done theirs in the plaza right out front of T-Mobile Arena. Plenty of space for all the faithful, heck even allow for fans to file right out of the event to the Armory to order jerseys.

I love the way this team is stacked on the GM and hockey side, but man they need some work in the media and marketing common sense side of things.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
That cracks me up. Talk about a difficult venue to hold an event with the parking and whatnot.

The team should have done theirs in the plaza right out front of T-Mobile Arena. Plenty of space for all the faithful, heck even allow for fans to file right out of the event to the Armory to order jerseys.

I love the way this team is stacked on the GM and hockey side, but man they need some work in the media and marketing common sense side of things.

I guess everyone can park at the Harley dealership and walk over, I don't expect it will be too packed since it will probably be 132 degrees at the time.

Rasmus CacOlainen

The end of the Tank
Sep 24, 2015
Europe
If the Sabres redesign is lazy and bad and the Knights one is cool Im prolly getting a Knights jersey. Love me some black and gold. Plus I really like the logo. Only issue is what name to put on it as it will likely be my last Vegas jersey for years ahead haha. Top draft pick or Shipa is what Im thinking.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
The full set of Reebok jerseys has leaked. Not gonna post it for spoilers sake

[Spoil]looks like nothing on the shoulders...the empty space coloration on these Adidas jerseys is disappointing.[/spoil]

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
The full set of Reebok jerseys has leaked. Not gonna post it for spoilers sake

[Spoil]looks like nothing on the shoulders...the empty space coloration on these Adidas jerseys is disappointing.[/spoil]

The teasers had the sword star thing. I'm sure it's there.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4