OT: Jersey name change

BeerHell

Oct 1, 2007
I have an official Jersey that has been stored way way back in my closet, yup #8 Komisarek, where can I go to get the patch with the name removed and change for our new #8? on the south shore as much as possible.

Habitants

Oct 25, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
I have an official Jersey that has been stored way way back in my closet, yup #8 Komisarek, where can I go to get the patch with the name removed and change for our new #8? on the south shore as much as possible.

can prob hit up habs boutique at dix30. or hockey expert

or Mullins sports on Churchill if you now it. i did my Higgins jersey there to Gionta but it is a CCM.

BeerHell

Oct 1, 2007
can prob hit up habs boutique at dix30. or hockey expert

or Mullins sports on Churchill if you now it. i did my Higgins jersey there to Gionta but it is a CCM.

thansk a lot I'll look into it.

I have a Cammy jersey, any idea what I can do with it ?

I have one of those too. I was about to get myself a Gomez one just to make sure he would leave but I guess I do not have to spend money on this now.

Clumsyhab

Feb 22, 2004
Montreal
Just bought my jersey a HabsZone today. Will have it Galchenyuk stitched, but is it official that he will keep the #27? I asked them to get it stitched only once he confirms his number. Hopefully he won't change it after one season like Plekanec and Desharnais did.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad