OT: Jersey Framing in Montreal

Cogliano13Gagner89

Nov 3, 2007
Oilers Misery
Hi guys,

Anyone know of a good and reliable place in Montreal that either Frames sports jerseys or sells the frames alone? I would prefer just the frame as i'd like to do it myself...

I live in the East End but don't really care if it's in Laval, West Island or the south shore. Basically anywhere in or around the Montreal area.

Thanks

Analyzer*

Michael's (if there's one) will have frames. They're usually on sale, too.

I got 2 jersey frames for 120ish. A bigger one was on sale for 49.99 normally 149.99. The two I bought are normally 120ish just for one.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
Costco had a special 2 years ago and I picked 2 up. Its the one that's built with a hanger inside and the door opens. You can change jerseys if you wish.

Michaels is another option, what i dont like is that they need to pin your jersey. If you don't care about them pinning your jersey then thats the cheapest option.

Cogliano13Gagner89

Nov 3, 2007
Oilers Misery
Costco had a special 2 years ago and I picked 2 up. Its the one that's built with a hanger inside and the door opens. You can change jerseys if you wish.

Michaels is another option, what i dont like is that they need to pin your jersey. If you don't care about them pinning your jersey then thats the cheapest option.

Yeah I just googled Michael's. There's one off the 440 and apparently another in St Leo on Viau but when I do a street view there is nothing to where it's pointing lol. The one in St Leo would be ideal as it's only a 10-15 min drive for me. Would you happen to know if it exists in St Leo?

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
Yeah I just googled Michael's. There's one off the 440 and apparently another in St Leo on Viau but when I do a street view there is nothing to where it's pointing lol. The one in St Leo would be ideal as it's only a 10-15 min drive for me. Would you happen to know if it exists in St Leo?

Yes place Viau, where Millenium was. Viau and the Met.

The one in laval is papineau and the 440

djblue

May 21, 2008
If you want it done professionally you can contact Signature Pro, they can give you a quote.

Cogliano13Gagner89

Nov 3, 2007
Oilers Misery
Just wanted to know if anyone has any other suggestions? I went to Michael's last night and its going to come out to over 220 with tax and the quality didn't even seem that good. I also went to Deserres in the Eaton Center and the only "jersey frame" they got sells for 329.99. At that price I'll just pay the extra 100 or 200 bucks and get it done professionally with a real quality frame.

Quiho

Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
Just wanted to know if anyone has any other suggestions? I went to Michael's last night and its going to come out to over 220 with tax and the quality didn't even seem that good. I also went to Deserres in the Eaton Center and the only "jersey frame" they got sells for 329.99. At that price I'll just pay the extra 100 or 200 bucks and get it done professionally with a real quality frame.

Don't pay 220 for the Micheal's frame, it comes really often at 60-70$ price range, saw the special twice since holidays. I bought one and my brother got 4 of them, we are both really hapy with the product and the look. Of course this isn't hard wood but once it is hang up it :yo:

Cogliano13Gagner89

Nov 3, 2007
Oilers Misery
Don't pay 220 for the Micheal's frame, it comes really often at 60-70$ price range, saw the special twice since holidays. I bought one and my brother got 4 of them, we are both really hapy with the product and the look. Of course this isn't hard wood but once it is hang up it :yo:

Alright good to hear. Thanks bud I'll be on the lookout :yo:

PernellsWhiteAmi

Long Live Chappelle
Oct 24, 2009
Vermont/Montreal
Don't really have much to say other than thanks. Been meaning to look around for places with jersey frames but this helps out a lot. My Price and Gallagher auto'd jerseys thank you OP!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad