Celebrity Death: Jerry Stiller, 92

Tkachuk4MVP

32 Years of Fail
Apr 15, 2006
San Diego, CA
Seems to be unpopular opinion that Arthur on KOQ was much funnier than Frank on Seinfeld, eh? I didn't mind Frank at all, but Arthur was so oblivious to (everything).

Arthur is a gentler, more likable, but ultimately less funny version of Frank. In sitcoms I'm all about the funny, so it's Frank all day for me.

Reactions: NyQuil

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
Arthur is a gentler, more likable, but ultimately less funny version of Frank. In sitcoms I'm all about the funny, so it's Frank all day for me.

Me too, the stupider the better. Arthur just seemed less forced to me. I like em both though. Maybe it was because I got into that show first.

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
The Steinbrenner bit was one of the best of any sitcom. When he's explaining bra sizes to George, hilarious. The scene with Frank and George's fiance's parents. I loved when he set up the computer sales company in his garage. George is like, " I though Lloyd made all those sales," Nope he just liked ringing the bell, his phone wasn't even plugged in. lol.

Kramer and Frank with the "Bro"

Reactions: DaaaaB's

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
What a legend. Just loved him in everything he was in. Always great to see him along with his wife Anne, on screen together as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad