Jerry lawler arrested/suspended

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
Oh King, you're so dumb sometimes :shakehead

Jerry "The King" Lawler: It's dumb to be the King. Coming soon, on DVD :laugh:

Will give it to Jerry though. She's a hotty!

reckoning

Jan 4, 2005
Don't get your hopes up about Corey joining Mauro on Smackdown. Two announcers on the same show who are actually knowledgeable about wrestling, and would give the matches their serious undivided attention? Vince would never stand for that.

The article said that Lawler and his fiancee had been living together for five years, which makes the age differential seem worse. Legal, but still kind of pathetic.

S A W F T*

People talking about the age difference... I hope I can pull a 27 year old when I'm in my 60s.

Not sure how that is considered "pathetic".

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
People talking about the age difference... I hope I can pull a 27 year old when I'm in my 60s.

Not sure how that is considered "pathetic".

I'm on both sides of the argument. It is pretty gross especially considering it's a long, long history with him....but on the other hand if I can pull girls in their lower 20s when I'm a senior citizen you can bet your ass I'd go that way.

S A W F T*

I'm on both sides of the argument. It is pretty gross especially considering it's a long, long history with him....but on the other hand if I can pull girls in their lower 20s when I'm a senior citizen you can bet your ass I'd go that way.

:laugh:

Exactly. I'm not saying it's not gross... but when I'm that age, I wouldn't say no.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Yeah, he should have just let her drive away angry and drunk.
Nothing bad ever happens when people do that.

That's his story publicly. It could be true. It could be a lie. I don't know. It's still too early for me to pass judgment on him in this situation. I just know that Jerry has a habit of getting back into the commentary position quicker than one would believe. He's like Cena but older and more serious situations to deal with.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad