Management Jeremy Jacobs' 2015 deposition in connection with the NHL Concussion lawsuit

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
The questions to him are just as hilarious as his answers.

What else is there to say about JJ that hasn't been already said? He's Mr Burns.

Still his team. He can do what he wants with it. I just need him to fix the f***ing ice once and for all. :laugh:

Reactions: GordonHowe and BMC

BruinsNetwork

Jan 8, 2021
The questions to him are just as hilarious as his answers.

What else is there to say about JJ that hasn't been already said? He's Mr Burns.

Still his team. He can do what he wants with it. I just need him to fix the f***ing ice once and for all. :laugh:

Lmao yeah, none of this is a revelation except maybe for the sheer depth of his ignorance to his own team...which is shocking, really.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Maybe, just maybe he isn’t so ignorant as people think. Maybe it’s just an owner playing dumb in a lawsuit against him and his fellow owners. You guys think he doesn’t know Chiarelli’s name?

Sigh……

Stu Pidassle

Feb 7, 2013
Boston North Shore
I agree that he is not an owner in it because he loves the sport. That is a good thing if he hires the right people to run the hockey part of the program. He sounds like a jerk because he is talking to lawyers about a legal case. Not the place to show your human side given the situation. The best part is that I always saw JJ in my minds eye when Monty Burns came on the Simpson's. Both are $ driven and the resemblance is uncanny.

Reactions: Bruinswillwin77

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad