Recalled/Assigned: Jensen & Tangradi recalled, Andersson assinged

Mount Suribachi

Nov 15, 2013
England
So we could finally play with a L-R shot on each defensive pairing??? :o How long did Babs moan about that? lol

Seriously, hope they give Jensen a few games, this is his first chance at cracking the big league, and it might be his only chance, so I hope they give him a fair shake of the stick.

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
I wouldn't expect too much out of Jensen. Smith getting injured with Kronwall already out is devastating for the team. Mrazek will need to be the star of the decade if Wings want any chance to get a point, let alone a win.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
I wouldn't expect too much out of Jensen. Smith getting injured with Kronwall already out is devastating for the team. Mrazek will need to be the star of the decade if Wings want any chance to get a point, let alone a win.

Since when has the Islanders been some kind of unbeatable Dynasty we have no chance against? They have Boychuk also missing, so it kind of evens out Kronwall.

Smith is a non-factor for our team, he makes as many mistakes as good plays.

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
Since when has the Islanders been some kind of unbeatable Dynasty we have no chance against? They have Boychuk also missing, so it kind of evens out Kronwall.

I don't remember Detroit's record against ISL being very good lately.

sean3250

Feb 7, 2015
Hopefully Jensen gets a legitimate shot.

It's sink or swim time for him. 25 and not a single NHL game played. Good luck out there kid, your gonna need it.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
Jensen only plays if Smith is out. Otherwise, he just gets to practice with the team and see what the big club is all about. Which is a good notch to have on his belt. But he's not taking anyone's job with this call-up. He's an emergency fill-in at this point and nothing else.

If he does have to play, I'll be interested in seeing how he looks though.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Would like to see Jensen play. Our team needs more speed and Jensen at this point should be ready for the NHL.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Would like to see Jensen play. Our team needs more speed and Jensen at this point should be ready for the NHL.

Key word is should

He's only called up cause ouellet is injured. Russo is soon to pass him up as well surprised he isn't yet. Guess next year he will. Also if sproul didn't stop scoring all of a sudden he gets a call up but he's only scored like 1 point in 20:30 games or something :laugh:

Skating well doesn't get anyone into the nhl lol

Zetterberg4Captain

Aug 11, 2009
Detroit

smith has been a better drw than ericsson and quincey and at least half time better then kronwall as well this season

Rzombo4 prez

May 17, 2012
I would love to see Jensen draw in. I think he has the ability to push the pace more than some others. Even if he doesn't, I am sure he won't mind the game check.

8snake

Aug 3, 2005
smith has been a better drw than ericsson and quincey and at least half time better then kronwall as well this season
Smith is garbage. Putting him and Quincey in the same sentence is absurd. Ericsson and Smith should have been off this team years ago.

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
I would love to see Jensen draw in. I think he has the ability to push the pace more than some others. Even if he doesn't, I am sure he won't mind the game check.

From what I saw from Jensen in the AHL, he pretty much has no NHL future. I think DRWs are basically giving him the "Almqvist" treatment; giving him one shot before checking him off the list.

This is his shot, he better make the best of it. I have very low expectations, honestly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad