Jenner vs Noesen vs Jacobs vs Jensen

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Just wanted to see who you guys feel out of this group will be the better pro player:

Boone Jenner
Stefan Noesen
Colin Jacobs
Nicklas Jensen

All four are pretty similar players. All have solid size, grit, and skill, and probably all pan out as solid two way players that really wont be more the 40-50 point NHLers though anything is possible.

Each offers something a bit different style wise then the next, but they are all pretty similar in terms of potential, two way pla, size, and overall scoring ability.

So who is going to be the best pro???

Future

Feb 8, 2011
Ontario
Just wanted to see who you guys feel out of this group will be the better pro player:

Boone Jenner
Stefan Noesen
Colin Jacobs
Nicklas Jensen

All four are pretty similar players. All have solid size, grit, and skill, and probably all pan out as solid two way players that really wont be more the 40-50 point NHLers though anything is possible.

Each offers something a bit different style wise then the next, but they are all pretty similar in terms of potential, two way pla, size, and overall scoring ability.

Nicklas Jensen for sure. The only one I can see being a legitimate top six forward.

kdb527

Nov 16, 2010
Not sure why Jensen is the only legit top six forward of the group. Noesen just consistently makes playes and scores goals. Interesting how everyone overlooks and underestimates what he did with the whalers this year. I guess thats because he plays for Plymouth and doesnt get the hype like the others. Don't bet against him and don't be surprised when he ends up being a mid first round pick

JEI

Jericho
Jun 7, 2004
Not sure why Jensen is the only legit top six forward of the group. Noesen just consistently makes playes and scores goals. Interesting how everyone overlooks and underestimates what he did with the whalers this year. I guess thats because he plays for Plymouth and doesnt get the hype like the others. Don't bet against him and don't be surprised when he ends up being a mid first round pick

I have him in my first round. He's going to be Plymouth's go-to guy next season, taking on a bigger role with the club.

JEI

Jericho
Jun 7, 2004

Boone Jenner
Stefan Noesen
Colin Jacobs
Nicklas Jensen

In my personal rankings, I'd have them:

Nicklas Jensen
Boone Jenner
Stefan Noesen
Colin Jacobs

I'd also consider Jenner and Noesen to be fairly interchangeable at this point. Noesen has the better tools (IMO), but Jenner brings his tools to work everyday (from the games I've seen).

Considering the fact I've seen these guys ranked anywhere from late teens to late 50's, it speaks of the solid depth outside the first round.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
I think Jensen is easily the cream of the crop. If I had to choose one guy with the next highest potential I actually say Jacobs. When he's on and playing well, the guy can dominate a game. But those moments are so far and few between it's kind of frustrating to watch.

I'm a big Noesen fan too though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad