Injury Report: Jenner out 5 weeks with a broken hand

db2011

Oct 10, 2011
Brooklyn
On the bright side, JD will be able to turn this time lost to injury into a very team-friendly bridge deal in a couple years.

:sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:

butseriouslyfolks... I wonder if we see a FA signing?

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
eklund said we had our eyes on another team's PTO...but no idea who that was...maybe we see a vet on a 1 yr deal...

Kurtis5939

Feb 7, 2011
Pensacola, FL
I'm thinking we may actually get to see some of our young rookies step in. At least for the first few games. I would love to see what Rychel, Wennberg, Dano, Chaput (been really impressed with Chaput this preseason) can do in a season setting.

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005
No interest in signing anyone or trading for anyone. This is why you build depth. Let the young guys play.

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
Unless there is just an incredible deal out there where a team just cut a 20 goal scorer in their prime, I would not be looking to waiver wires or trades.
It is Young Guns time.

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
I'm thinking we may actually get to see some of our young rookies step in. At least for the first few games. I would love to see what Rychel, Wennberg, Dano, Chaput (been really impressed with Chaput this preseason) can do in a season setting.

Agree about Chaput. He looks hungry ... looks like a bigger version of DMac to me.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Columbus Blue Jackets forward Boone Jenner underwent surgery today on a broken hand and is expected to be sidelined approximately five weeks, Blue Jackets General Manager Jarmo Kekalainen announced.

-http://bluejackets.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=732573

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
Columbus Blue Jackets forward Boone Jenner underwent surgery today on a broken hand and is expected to be sidelined approximately five weeks, Blue Jackets General Manager Jarmo Kekalainen announced.

Well. That just chaps my ass.

CoachWithNoTeam

Jul 1, 2006
San Diego

I ain't scurred.

It hurts, sure. But how much? He'll miss October. There's still plenty of season after that. We are still gonna have to waive some good players. The depth will be tested early and often. We've already cut Craig and Collins, who saw some NHL action last year - and Anderson, who was looking very good in camp. Good thing it is just a hand injury though, he should be able to keep his legs under him and hit the ground running in November. Bring it on, start the season already.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad