Jeff Skinner named All-Star

Mit Yarrum

HoF Turd Shiner
Apr 1, 2010
Congratz Jeff, now resign!

Hell no! He's got plenty of productive years ahead of him. No need to resign. He should re-sign with us though! :)

Just having fun with you

I'm actually really surprised he got in. Not that he doesn't deserve it, but going head to head with a leafs player who deserves it too I'm surprised he got enough votes.

vcv

Mar 12, 2006
Williamsville, NY
Hell no! He's got plenty of productive years ahead of him. No need to resign. He should re-sign with us though! :)

Just having fun with you

I'm actually really surprised he got in. Not that he doesn't deserve it, but going head to head with a leafs player who deserves it too I'm surprised he got enough votes.
Buffalo got Zemgus Girgensons in, so Jeff Skinner wasn't so unlikely.

sabres4ever

Yes, have some!
Jun 5, 2006
Virginia
WooHoo! I wonder if they'll have Jeff on Eichel's wing, or move him around? It's not like they have set-in-stone lines, if I remember right.

vcv

Mar 12, 2006
Williamsville, NY
WooHoo! I wonder if they'll have Jeff on Eichel's wing, or move him around? It's not like they have set-in-stone lines, if I remember right.
It's all 3-on-3, so there aren't really traditional lines.

There are only 2 D-men in the Atlantic and Central divisions, so one of the 3 lines will have 3 forwards.

Stamkos-Kucherov-Yandle
Tavaras-Matthews-Chabot
Eichel-Skinner-Pastrnak

Reactions: sabres4ever

sabres4ever

Yes, have some!
Jun 5, 2006
Virginia
It's all 3-on-3, so there aren't really traditional lines.

There are only 2 D-men in the Atlantic and Central divisions, so one of the 3 lines will have 3 forwards.

Stamkos-Kucherov-Yandle
Tavaras-Matthews-Chabot
Eichel-Skinner-Pastrnak

I didn't even realize the whole thing was going to be 3-on-3.

That's going to be interesting. The usual 5-on-5 thing was really casual, and was more a have fun and a showcase for offensive skills session. I remember Danny Briere winning the MVP of the '07 ASG.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
I didn't even realize the whole thing was going to be 3-on-3.

That's going to be interesting. The usual 5-on-5 thing was really casual, and was more a have fun and a showcase for offensive skills session. I remember Danny Briere winning the MVP of the '07 ASG.

It's been like that for a couple years now. Last year was fun with Eichel/Matthews, as well as Kucherov/Eichel for that one goal.

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Yea!!

He taking part in the worst “sporting event” that collects “stars” from around it’s league to “play”.

:biglaugh:

But regardless ... um ... good for him.

Reactions: oldgoalie

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
I was good for around 60-70 votes. Very out of character for me to care enough to vote. It helped I already have an NHL.com account for streaming.

Reactions: Doug Prishpreed

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Of course skinner is an all star. He’s STRONG

(I just wanted to make sure you guys know this exists, major volume warning)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad