Proposal: Jeff Petry + Evander Kane

PantherPKWY

Feb 23, 2012
Deerfield Beach
Two guys that if landed here someway, would make us very, very solid.

That being said, what would it take to get Petry from Edmonton and Kane from Winnipeg?

I'm going with:

Huberdeau + Shore for Kane

Fleishmann + Petrovic for Petry

HockeyGuy1964

Oct 7, 2013
Winnipeg would do the Huberdeau for Kane straight up every day & twice on Sundays. If Kane is the answer then you're asking the wrong questions.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
The man love on Kane is getting over the top on this board. Huberdeau could end up just as productive as Kane maybe more. Shore's defensive value is getting underrated, on top of that he is 6'3" over 200 lbs and has some offensive potential. It's Kane not Crosby, it's not even Patrick Kane.

Erased

Jun 18, 2014
The man love on Kane is getting over the top on this board. Huberdeau could end up just as productive as Kane maybe more. Shore's defensive value is getting underrated, on top of that he is 6'3" over 200 lbs and has some offensive potential. It's Kane not Crosby, it's not even Patrick Kane.

You should go see the guy on the main board. He wants barkov our first shore robak and something else. ****ing ridiculous.

5 Hole

Oct 2, 2011
Woodbine, GA
I don't get what the deal is with Kane. He seems like a punk to me.. I recall a game where he totally sucker-punched one of our guys. Just classless.

Erased

Jun 18, 2014
I don't get what the deal is with Kane. He seems like a punk to me.. I recall a game where he totally sucker-punched one of our guys. Just classless.

That's true but how many other 30 goal scorers are available for trading?

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL

It seems like a change of scenery would be good for him. I just don't see him coming here, as he doesn't seem to be a high character guy. But maybe his value is pretty low and Tallon will move past the character problems and swing a deal that doesn't cost too much.

hockeydude1

#CatsAreComing
Mar 9, 2008
Florida
Why does everyone have huberdeau in their proposals for trades. He's OFF LIMITS. Get out of here with this ridiculous deals.

ursavolta

Aug 9, 2010
miami, Fl
Anyone here who has seen Evander play would be trying to come up with more creative ways to grab him. He is PERFECT for the cats. High octane speed and aggressiveness and goal scoring capabilities. Overly confident Character issues? yeah sure - but lets not get tangled up in getting model grade A perfect players here.

Kane playing in a cats jersey would do WONDERS on the left side - but not at the expense of Huberdeau.

ursavolta

Aug 9, 2010
miami, Fl

That being said, what would it take to get Petry from Edmonton and Kane from Winnipeg?

I'm going with:

To be quite honest the first trade isnt bad - it's on par with the trade value. Hard to look at that and say that is not a good deal.

But it's better to raise Hubey and see where he goes.

Pochi1949

Feb 6, 2012
Guys from all over the NHL and the world: stop dreaming about Hubby... he'll always wear the same uniform.

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
Besides Kane's off the ice issues that we've heard about, I'd love to see him in a Panthers jersey. However, I think it would be a huge mistake to give up Huberdeau at this point where he could have a rebound season. We still don't know what the future can hold for him and what his ceiling is. Might not for a couple of seasons. I wouldn't want trading him too early in his career to bite us in the ass later on.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002

I'm going with:

Please leave the Panthers forum

Those are so brutal

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Just got his Juniors coach, now we're gonna trade him for a guy with supposed attitude issues? No, not gonna happen.

We have a fantasy trade section anyway, why is this in it's own thread?

IceManCat

#TheFloridaPanthers
Jul 13, 2006
The Rat Den
I see what you were getting at and we do need a 30 goal scorer. But this isn't a reasonable way of attaining one.

HockeyRulez

Panthers hockey since 1993
Nov 11, 2010
The Sunshine State

I'm going with:

Stop posting these terrible proposals, you're making us panthers fans on here look bad....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad