Jeff Carter retires

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
Sullivan's usage of him may have drove me nuts, but I at least have respect for the guy, he scored some big goals here,was scratched at times this year but never pouted and acted professional seemed like an overall good dude. More then I can say about Reilly Smith who just comes off as a sulky miserable malcontent.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Sullivan's usage of him may have drove me nuts, but I at least have respect for the guy, he scored some big goals here,was scratched at times this year but never pouted and acted professional seemed like an overall good dude. More then I can say about Reilly Smith who just comes off as a sulky miserable malcontent.
He's a player worthy of respect even though the shit we say about him on the forums. Respect to him

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
Loved his time with the Kings; always scored in big games and knew how to play a 200ft game.

Incredible career Jeff!

original.png

lettuceAA

Dec 16, 2010
Great career, he was also good when he first joined the pens and Malkin and Crosby went down with injuries.

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
I didn't know he had that many goals until they showed his career stats on the Penguins broadcast. Very good career. I remember the hype around him and Richards as rookies for the Flyers in 2005-2006 like it was yesterday.

Reactions: BHD and luiginb

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
I didn't know he had that many goals until they showed his career stats on the Penguins broadcast. Very good career. I remember the hype around him and Richards as rookies for the Flyers in 2005-2006 like it was yesterday.

It's hard not to think of those two as the catalysts who caused the infamous "Dry Island" decree in Philadelphia.

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad