Jason Botterill will be back for the 2020-21 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocoee

Sep 1, 2010
Denver
What are his good moves? We all know the bad ones in Skinner signing (although I don't think that is for sure yet) and the O'Reilly trade.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Toronto fans, Bruins fans, Montreal fans, Tampa fans, and f*** it, even Panthers and Red Wings fans...enjoy this moment. It is glorious seeing a divisional team make such a disastrous decision. I know i would enjoy it if the roles were reversed.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
What are his good moves? We all know the bad ones in Skinner signing (although I don't think that is for sure yet) and the O'Reilly trade.
Trading for Joki and possibly Kahun are his only good moves. Damn near every other move has been shit.

lauraP

Aug 4, 2019
Good moves IMO

Nylander for Jokiharu
Sheary for Kahun
Skinner Trade (Although he wanted to be close to home but still a good move.
Johansson signing
Drafting cozens.

that's about it... shall i list the dozens of bad moves for you?

Nick Hansen

Sep 28, 2017
Sort of understandable in these strange times but if life was like usual, he should've been fired/dismissed. He's done a poor job.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018

Joki and Kahun were solid, and I didn’t hate the C. Miller, Montour moves- but there are then counterbalancing bad moves and poorly handled situations. Vesey was a waste, Mittelstadt mishandled, Bogosian mishandled, why’d we get Frolik, and that’s just off the top of my head. Then there are the big errors (still not sure how we shoulda dealt with Skinner personally) and I just get the vibe he’s throwing darts, occasionally getting lucky and occasionally getting worked by GMs and agents who aren’t dummies.

LongWayDown37

Mar 8, 2006
Nylander for Jokiharju and the original acquisition of skinner (before barfing up $9M). Guhle for Montour and signing Johansson would be looked at as solid if all else was good... that ROR trade is setting us back years and I’m not happy about the bridge deal for Reinhart, that’s going to hurt this summer.

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
I hope Jennifer Botterill is not back with the Islanders. WOOF!!!!Such a marble mouth that her commentary is a hard listen too.

Reactions: Swiss Prodigy

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
He might be the worst GM in the league.

Turned RoR into most likely absolutely ****ing nothing.

Botts' defenders like to talk about how he was using "placeholders" up front as if that excuses the fact that he's acquired literally 1 good top 6 forward in 3 years and massively overpaid him.

We have 4 top 6 guys in the entire org. + Cozens but this dumbass took a bunch of swings at dmen who have 3rd pair ceilings. And I wouldn't be surprised if we trade Reinhart for nothing to avoid a cap crunch of this moron's own making.

We burned a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th on Colin Miller, Jimmy Vesey, and Michael Frolik.

We have ****ing cap overages next year despite finishing 25th in the league.

The Pegulas and Botts are destroying this franchise.

Reactions: itwasaforwardpass

Ocoee

Sep 1, 2010
Denver
Good moves IMO

Nylander for Jokiharu
Sheary for Kahun
Skinner Trade (Although he wanted to be close to home but still a good move.
Johansson signing
Drafting cozens.

that's about it... shall i list the dozens of bad moves for you?

I am curious of all of the bad moves from Sabres fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad