Injury Report: Jarventie Done For The Season

PlayersLtd

Mar 6, 2019
Damn. I hope this is not the moment that officially destines him to a future playing in Europe.

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
This sucks ass, Boom Boom was playing so well. He requires more AHL time next year, with some games in Ottawa to show his progress. I believe in his skills (shot, skating) and size. And looked like he was attempting to play the right way away from the puck.

The natural scoring ability is not something you can teach, but neither is it always transferrable to the big leagues. Since starting playing with adults as a 16 year old in Mestis, to Liiga, to AHL..he was able to bring his offence. Hope he gets stronger in the off-season and comes fresh next season to give himself an opportunity to graduate to the next level. The potential is there, needs to realize it through hard work and improvement in puck protection and when the puck is on the other team's stick.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
This sucks ass, Boom Boom was playing so well. He requires more AHL time next year, with some games in Ottawa to show his progress. I believe in his skills (shot, skating) and size. And looked like he was attempting to play the right way away from the puck.

The natural scoring ability is not something you can teach, but neither is it always transferrable to the big leagues. Since starting playing with adults as a 16 year old in Mestis, to Liiga, to AHL..he was able to bring his offence. Hope he gets stronger in the off-season and comes fresh next season to give himself an opportunity to graduate to the next level. The potential is there, needs to realize it through hard work and improvement in puck protection and when the puck is on the other team's stick.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Played a little more than half the season isn’t the worst outcome. Angus came back from missing a full season

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Wonder if he starts next year in Europe.

1707882181691.png

He's 21 y/o and waivers exempt until 2025-26

LudwigVonKarlsson

Fall of Pierre
Oct 17, 2013
Ottawa, ON
I’m still steaming mad we didn’t take JJ Peterka like I wanted
I remember making the same comments on draft day and was told to be patient and trust the scouting staff, sometimes you just know when it comes to players like JJ. It's not that different when everyone here knew that Aho was a steal when he fell to the 2nd round a few years ago, if only we traded up because we drafted one of the only guys in the 2nd round that day who didn't play a single game in Gagne, and another bum like Chlapik instead of Hintz or Dunn.

Reactions: DJB

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad