Confirmed with Link: Jaromir Jagr has re-signed with the Devils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
First things first, who is Roman Jedlicka? Reliable? When someone follows more people than follows him it does raise my eyebrow.

downtown56

Mar 5, 2008
@zdenek_janda: Jaromir Jagr will stay in New Jersey Devils for another year. Said after the practice with the Czech team.

Another Czech reporter

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
http://www.ceskatelevize.cz/sport/hokej/271299-jagr-zustava-v-new-jersey-s-klubem-podepsal-novou-smlouvu/

according to this page (czech televison sport page) ... Jagr said: "we had very good team in NJD. we should play in play off this season so next season with one or two changes we can even go further in play off. we also had perfect coach" :)

Well then clearly Jagr is a moron and doesn't know anything about hockey because HF knows Pete is awful.. A comment like "We would have won if Eric Gelinas was given more ice time to develop" or "Why the hell was Adam Larsson in the AHL?" would have shown some intelligence :sarcasm:

RebelMe

Dec 26, 2008
@zdenek_janda: Jaromir Jagr will stay in New Jersey Devils for another year. Said after the practice with the Czech team.

Another Czech reporter

This guy is the one you usually want to follow. He is not as fast as Jedlicka on twitter, but Zdenek Janda is the one and only Czech journalist with direct personal access to Jagr and things around him...

ajdevjet

we got 3
Aug 20, 2013
In your face !
Well then clearly Jagr is a moron and doesn't know anything about hockey because HF knows Pete is awful.. A comment like "We would have won if Eric Gelinas was given more ice time to develop" or "Why the hell was Adam Larsson in the AHL?" would have shown some intelligence :sarcasm:

your right Jagr is a moron and you know more about hockey and the Devils than he does HAHAHAHAHAHA !

Mirinho

Jan 23, 2007
love this photo :)
1980239_.jpg

Jaromir is going to practise of national team :laugh:

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
your right Jagr is a moron and you know more about hockey and the Devils than he does HAHAHAHAHAHA !

lol I was referring to others on here who are a broken record about how awful Pete is, even when his players and some media praise the crap out of him.. That's why I used the sarcasm smilie ;) (<-- wink smilie means "duhhhh")

I'm pro-Pete so Jagr's comments just reaffirm my conviction

ajdevjet

we got 3
Aug 20, 2013
In your face !
lol I was referring to others on here who are a broken record about how awful Pete is, even when his players and some media praise the crap out of him.. That's why I used the sarcasm smilie ;) (<-- wink smilie means "duhhhh")

I'm pro-Pete so Jagr's comments just reaffirm my conviction

sorry didnt catch the icon...now I agree with you 100% HA !! I wrote a few weeks back that once Marty, Elias and Jagr backed the coach and his system I was all on board with him being here next year and perhaps extending his contract

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
sorry didnt catch the icon...now I agree with you 100% HA !! I wrote a few weeks back that once Marty, Elias and Jagr backed the coach and his system I was all on board with him being here next year and perhaps extending his contract

No worries man :yo: Yeah I mean tough to argue with veterans like those when they so strongly back Pete, but some find a way to do it haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad