Video Jarome Iginla vs. David Clarkson November 9th 2013

• Thread starter Bi Coastal Bawse*
  • Start date

frederixx

Dec 5, 2005
Is that guy really signed for 7 years @ 5M+?

Iginla is a tough customer, but come on.

Edge to Iginla

Bi Coastal Bawse*

I like how Iggy has more fights this year than Lucic. Taking the fighting pressure off Lucic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Polo*

Am I seeing this or does it look like Igina holds up on a punch when Clarkson was tied up? It serious looks like iginla cocks back and could have landed a huge bomb but realized clarkson couldnt get loose.

Love Iggy regardless and a couple of good punches landed by both. I saw blood all over clarksons hand, he must have hit the boards or cut it on the helmet.

Draw..slight edge iggy

GenericFan2*

Draw, Clarkson couldn't get his arm lose in the beginning.

Rookie Chargers

Sep 17, 2005
Quebec
Am I seeing this or does it look like Igina holds up on a punch when Clarkson was tied up? It serious looks like iginla cocks back and could have landed a huge bomb but realized clarkson couldnt get loose.

Love Iggy regardless and a couple of good punches landed by both. I saw blood all over clarksons hand, he must have hit the boards or cut it on the helmet.

Draw..slight edge iggy

Like how you give out the candy then pull the teeth anyway. :shakehead

Mynameismark*

More hypocrisy from these announcers.

Why weren't they calling Iginla and Clarkson a "staged fight?" There was no reason for that fight to happen. Neither was sticking up for a teammate. Neither was avenging a situation. It was just Clarkson fighting Iginla for no reason other than to spark the bench, and Iginla accepting the challenge.

What the *****?

When two 1st liners do that it's tough hockey. When two 4th liners do the exact same thing they're goons and it's a staged fight.

***** you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad