Confirmed with Link: Jaret Anderson-Dolan Signs 3-Year Entry-Level Contract

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
He really stood out in the first rookie game against the Vegas prospects. His goal was very nice, and I love his tenacity and energy that he plays with. Not enough players with his gumption in the lineup.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Love this kid. Speed, creativity and just overall great character. I think if he missed the cutoff date for the 2017 draft, he could've been a top 10 pick in 2018. I think we found a real gem with him.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
He really stood out in the first rookie game against the Vegas prospects. His goal was very nice, and I love his tenacity and energy that he plays with. Not enough players with his gumption in the lineup.

Energetic, I loved it. Kinda what we hoped we were getting from some of the other smallish prospects. Only other one I can remember that I liked as much was Moller pre-injury (HM to Weal).

AlphaBravo

Jan 31, 2015
Yerevan
Most likely two years away from making the team. Not very impressed with how he played in the Ducks game, but I am sure he is going to need some time in the AHL to develop and learn to fully utilize his skill set. The Kings will need to continue to draft players like him so that we have a fresh group of skilled players coming into this team 2-3 years from now.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Im good with that, given he was THREE DAYS away from being a 2018 draftee. There's a lot of upside there. Excited to see how he develops this year given how young he is.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Personally, I didn't notice him much other than the part he got rocked on the boards.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Energetic, I loved it. Kinda what we hoped we were getting from some of the other smallish prospects. Only other one I can remember that I liked as much was Moller pre-injury (HM to Weal).

I miss Moller, but he was never the same after Bobby Ryan murdered him. But actually, letting him play in the WJC and then getting injured probably ruined his NHL career.

leaflover

Stanley Cup 2022
Mar 3, 2002
beautiful B.C
Visit site
Not surprised he impressed, watched a lot of him last season and loved the kids game.
He got less press than he should of with the spotlight on Yamamoto and i was a bit surprised he was there after the 1st round. Worked out for L.A though, he's going to be a beauty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad