Recalled/Assigned: Jared Coreau

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
These "emergency" calls are usually just rewarding him of a good season. NHL days up even without played games will give him huge boost in salary.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
Something must be wrong with Mrazek. Howard is starting and Coreau gets called up. Coreau is GR's starter, they wouldn't call him up to be the 3rd goalie in Detroit, especially with only 3 more call-ups available to them this season.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Something must be wrong with Mrazek. Howard is starting and Coreau gets called up. Coreau is GR's starter, they wouldn't call him up to be the 3rd goalie in Detroit, especially with only 3 more call-ups available to them this season.

Yea, he's sick and we don't want to go into the game dressing 1 goalie.

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012

#1) I think this might count as an emergency call up because he's coming up because Mrazek is unfit to play.

#2) It isn't that they have three callups remaining. It's that you can only have three players on the roster in the NHL that were called up after the trade deadline. So Mantha counts as one, maybe Athanasiou does, and that would be it for call ups that you're talking about. All of the rest of them like Ouellet have been called up directly because an injury.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
Ah, I see. Well, regardless, the Wings would never call-up Coreau if both our goalies are good to go, no matter the number of call-ups they have.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad