Value of: Jared Boll

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009

Maybe a team takes a flyer on him at around league minimum. Don't see a market though.

Charlie Conway

Oxford Comma
Nov 2, 2013
I see him as a Tanner Glass sort of player. Not much out there, I don't think. Most teams have players like this in their own prospect systems.

Not a lot of skill, but he's better than Glass in that he has some defensive ability. I could see a bottom team maybe bring him in for some sense of veteran leadership and grit, but that's about it.

Kraken Jokes

May 28, 2010
Not sure if he's legit (probably not) but ****. You wonder why players/officials/whatever don't post here, it's because of people like you who drive them away.

I think if players, management, coaches, scouts, media, etc. want to post on HF openly, they should have special registration that proves it's them and is easily identifiable.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
While most of us would do anything to be an NHL player, there are some parts that make you remember that these are real people. It's not easy to hear, "You're not wanted, we will pay you to leave." And also realizing that may be the end of the dream the player has has since he was 5. Maybe I'm overly sappy, but these tweets really made that sink in.

Kraken Jokes

May 28, 2010
I feel like it's more his contract than his play (combination of both really). Teams don't want to pay 1.7M for a 4th liner/13th forward that doesn't even play 10mins. Especially if they're in cap trouble.

Finnish your Czech

J'aime Les offres hostiles
Nov 25, 2009
Toronto
Why did they buy him out instead of just sending him to the minors? It saves like 180K in cap, but doesn't give you that extra buyout cap for the following season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad