Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
For what?

Just commenting on the game, see:

"Don't go there Backlund"

"Abort the rush Smid"

To be honest, I kind of feel bad right now because this Flames board has been so welcoming and nice to me all season, and now that our two teams are playing each other, this happens.

I like Flames fans and Flames posters. I've been posting with you in this GDT. I'm afraid this game is alienating me to you guys.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Streaky?

13 (going on 14) games without a goal is pretty damn consistent! :sarcasm:

That's incredible when looking at the chances he gets. Him and Cammy's lack of finish lately are the two biggest reasons for this scoring slouch IMO. They need to pick it up before the Trade deadline.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
Yeah this might be a record for posts. Usually its apocalyptic in these GDTs.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Yeah this might be a record for posts. Usually its apocalyptic in these GDTs.
_end-of-the-world_2433119b.jpg

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
To be honest, I kind of feel bad right now because this Flames board has been so welcoming and nice to me all season, and now that our two teams are playing each other, this happens.

I like Flames fans and Flames posters. I've been posting with you in this GDT. I'm afraid this game is alienating me to you guys.

Nah. You should see how we treat Oilers fans or Canucks fans. We alienate the hell out them!

MonahanTheMan

Pray for Flames
Jul 10, 2013
Bellingham, WA

Not at all, you're always welcome here. Besides, we get beat like this every game, doesn't matter who to as long as it's not the Canucks or the Oilers :laugh:

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Nah. You should see how we treat Oilers fans or Canucks fans. We alienate the hell out them!

Not at all, you're always welcome here. Besides, we get beat like this every game, doesn't matter who to as long as it's not the Canucks or the Oilers :laugh:

Thanks for the reassurance. I really appreciate the welcome as I like all of you too.

Please get better. I'm not just saying it just to say it, but I really hope the Flames can get better in the future.

To hell with teams like the Kings, Sharks, and Ducks though. :P

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad