GDT: | January 28th | 1900hrs EST | Pens vs Wings | We dont fly so we dont need no wings!

What is better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
C'mon boys...

t1ZpplM.gif

Reactions: Zirakzigil

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
People who check the standings every day need to chill.

There are 82 of these things before we get to the real fun.

Yeah they're going to make the playoffs super easily, any game in late January doesn't matter.

What seed they end up in won't matter because there are 8 good teams in the East this year making hte playoffs. You're not getting an "easy" matchup regardless of where you finish.

Reactions: NewAgeOutlaw

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Answer this for me: Zahorna has 6 pts in 12 career games; a plus 8, but can't get a decent look because Simon, who makes terrible turnovers and penalties and can’t score in a brothel, takes a spot in the lineup. Why?

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
This could work. We’ll just have to hold our collective breath when Carter, ZAR and Simon are up.

Sideline

May 23, 2004
Answer this for me: Zahorna has 6 pts in 12 career games; a plus 8, but can't get a decent look because Simon, who makes terrible turnovers and penalties and can’t score in a brothel, takes a spot in the lineup. Why?
I think Zahorna has the Kevin Youkilis problem: he looks kinda awkward so it's harder to notice the outcome.

Reactions: Andy99

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan

I think we can all agree Andy that I don't think anybody thinks on this board wants a Zahorna is sitting in the press Box over any of the 3 forwards currently on our 4th line while I maybe I guess since Kapanen is there right now that we'd want Kapanen in in there but Boyle Zar and Simon. Zahorna can do what they do and more.

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad