Confirmed with Link: Jansen Harkins 2 years 850k

Potential

Nov 11, 2017
I love Jansen Harkins as a depth piece, great team guy, plays hard, has some hands.

The only knock on him is his skating - it is so unconventional and unbalanced that all you have to do is blow in his ear and he'll fall over. He has some speed when he gets going though.

nabby12

Nov 11, 2008
Winnipeg
As I said earlier, Harkins is a career AHLer in most other organizations. He is also a known prick to servers in Winnipeg.

My brother just sent me this interaction he had with Harkins at the Vancouver Airport today confirming he's a bit of a dud.

"I asked him what his name was and he said Jansen. I said, oh Jansen Harkins, I thought so, I’m a huge jets fan, nice to meet you! He’s says “yeah..” Me, “Just wanted to say hi”. He leaves without saying anything. Kinda an asshole. His girlfriend is also the only one in the airport not wearing a mask."

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
As I said earlier, Harkins is a career AHLer in most other organizations. He is also a known prick to servers in Winnipeg.

My brother just sent me this interaction he had with Harkins at the Vancouver Airport today confirming he's a bit of a dud.

"I asked him what his name was and he said Jansen. I said, oh Jansen Harkins, I thought so, I’m a huge jets fan, nice to meet you! He’s says “yeah..” Me, “Just wanted to say hi”. He leaves without saying anything. Kinda an asshole. His girlfriend is also the only one in the airport not wearing a mask."
I love it when people come on our board to shit on our players.

Anyways, good signing. Harkins is a versatile bottom 6 guy who can pk and contribute offensively.

Maybe he can build off of that

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
I love it when people come on our board to shit on our players.

Anyways, good signing. Harkins is a versatile bottom 6 guy who can pk and contribute offensively.

Maybe he can build off of that
Hopefully he can contribute a bit more offensively than 13 points …

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad