Prospect Info: Jan Mysak

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLNY

Aug 3, 2004
Dartmouth, NS
Put up great numbers before getting hurt. Skill, skating, two way play with 3 shorties: could be another Plekanec.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
His skating isnt what you’d expect from a higher end scoring prospect. His stride’s a little awkward and to me anyways, doesn’t seem very quick. It’s not horrible, but probably contributed to his drop out of the 1st round.

FWIW, that was the knock on Brayden Point his draft year.

Reactions: 19VJ17

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
His skating isnt what you’d expect from a higher end scoring prospect. His stride’s a little awkward and to me anyways, doesn’t seem very quick. It’s not horrible, but probably contributed to his drop out of the 1st round.
OK so I've heard that he's both a breakaway machine and Paul Byron's replacement AND that his skating is weak.

Confused.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
A small guy who can't skate isn't a good sign.

Glad we got a skill guy after the first two picks but not getting my hopes up with this one.

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
I have stood next to him and spoken to him a couple of times in street clothes.

Last time in January at WJC

He was 5'9-5'10. I am 5'11 and was bigger.

Quite broad though for height. Frame to grow into.

Depends on the guy, he might grow until 20 or something. I know athletes tend to be physically mature younger but it's possible.

Jul 6, 2016
He is supposed to be a very good defensive forward.... Our next Lehkonen ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad