GDT: Jan. 4 • Semifinal • Canada vs. Finland • II

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
still plenty of time, if canada can get one its a brand new game.

Fins are playing great though, its not looking good for the canucks

BiggestLeafsFanEVER*

Finland's defense is way better than I thought. I always thought of them more of a high skilled team at forward so i'm ireally impressed by their defense

mdobbs

Oct 21, 2010
Fins now are just heavily trapping.

Makes for some horrible hockey to watch. There's a reason why I like watching juniors over NHL in some cases.

SidGenoMario

Apr 10, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
What a terrible team we had this year. The selection committee is a idiot. I can't believe they left off the team Malcolm Subban, Connor Brown and Tie Domi off the team. This team deserves to loss. But oh well, Canada is only saving energy for the Olympics, the only tournament that matters. WE DA BESS

jigsaw99

Dec 20, 2010
Anderson LOL. now you are stuck with him for having him on the team and you need 2 goals. Hockey Canada fail. Grinder hockey.

kammyBlazer*

this is the worst canadian team i've seen. They've struggled in every single game in this tournament. And now it's really showing.

BiggestLeafsFanEVER*

we just need to score one goal because i feel if we get within one we'll get fired up and score in the last minute

Team Canada ****ed up! We needed Domi here!

have you not seen how constant turnovers, give aways, and selfish play has been a bad thing? it would be worse with domi.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Canada has looked pretty terrible in the WJC for a couple years now. :(

Hockey Canada is incredibly arrogant

The other countries have national programs: Finland is winning because they have a system and they stuck to it

Hockey Canada? "Herpaderpasherp, we have the most first rounders, we don't need to figure anything out!"

Hedning

A New Beginning
Apr 26, 2012
Well, no one actually said that Sweden were a third world country. Some other European countries tho.

You see what you want to, I guess.

ffenliv

Jan 2, 2009
2-goal lead in the NHL: waiting for a tie game
2-goal lead against emotional teenagers: ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad