Jamesins54 Fantasy Draft

johnnydollaz89*

Hello everybody, I am going to start up a 10 team fantasy draft for next years NHL season..the Rosters from each team will be put up on ESPN, so make sure when you sign up for this, you have an ESPN account. There will be no salary cap, and me and my brother will set the league up and everything..send invites on ESPN

I will take the New York Rangers!

8 more teams sign up and we will get drafting!!!

Anaheim Ducks: Backtrack153
Detroit Red Wings: fedro91
New York Rangers: Jamesins54
Philadelphia Flyers: sakupi
Tampa Bay Lightning: Johnnydollaz89
Vancouver Canucks: JumpierPegasus

Last edited by a moderator:

johnnydollaz89*

cutting the teams down to 6, so one we get that 6th team we will randomize the draft irder

johnnydollaz89*

you will have 3 hours to make a selection and the clock will start as soon as Fedro makes his pick then on from there. The clock will stop at Midnight EST and start back up at 9 EST AM. The draft will be 22 rounds and you MUST select 4 C's 4 LW's 4 RW's 6 D and 2 Goalies. Every1 must post their rosters in the roster thread and must update their roster everytime they make a pick.

Remember my brother(johnnydollaz89) will save the rosters then come September when the ESPN fantasy hockey leagues open up he will create one with the 6 of us and we will have a 6 team keeper dynasty league that we will have for years to come!

So i hope you enjoy the game and lets have some fun!!

johnnydollaz89*

also make sure u PM the GM after you so they know they are up

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
Before I pick with the 1st overall I was wondering if anyone was interested in trading for it. So that mean my 1st overall pick is available Also I ll be gone soon and hopefully no one wil be mad if i don t pick before like 21h ET.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
I'll be gone and I'll be back at arround 21h ET.

So anyone want a chance at picking Crosby or Ovechkin better offer me something before I pick.

johnnydollaz89*

Just remembet we will not auto you if u miss ur 3 hour limit u will just be sjipped then can make ur pick when u log on or just send aist yo me or james and we will go off of that we just wanna keep it moving and actice ;)

johnnydollaz89*

Also guys you can not take guys like brayden schenn chris krieder austin watson etc etc.... we will have a separate prospects draft after this draft is complete it will be 12 rounds

johnnydollaz89*

Also the draft will be 26 rounds 22 starters and 4 bench positions then will come the prospect draft

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad