James Neal - is it possible?

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Really the only bright side here. If he does stupid ****, then at least it's against people who deserve it.

I guess I'd say I'm rooting for the Predators, I like some of their guys and I like Lavi, but I'm more so rooting against the Pens.

Just imagine... Neal does something dirty to Crosby or Malkin... then we get to watch the main board get flooded by indignant, hypocritical Pens fans who had previously defended Neal when he did even worse ****. :laugh:

Oh, there's zero question I'd buy Stiiker a beer during this series.

bobbythebrain

Jul 30, 2016
I hope Sid chops Neal's finger, then when he finally tries to pick up his glove after shaking it off...Sid smacks his glove away. When he goes to pick it up a second time, Sestito, in his only game dressed, comes in and cheap shots him:)

Preds still win

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I want Neal to collide with Crosby who then falls back on Malkins leg, knocking all 3 out for the series and allowing Nash to cruise to a Cup.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
i do wonder if Neal will be cheap this series to his former team.

I am torn, because I want him to concentrate on scoring goals, but I also want to see him smash groins all over the place. The good thing is that the poobirds and their idiot fans can be rattled, but the bad news is that the universe hates us and it will take some massive positive juju for the Preds to win. So if they are going to lose anyway, I would like to see them leave some black and urine-yellow carnage in their wake.

flyersfan187

Dec 4, 2007
Morrisdale, PA
I am torn, because I want him to concentrate on scoring goals, but I also want to see him smash groins all over the place. The good thing is that the poobirds and their idiot fans can be rattled, but the bad news is that the universe hates us and it will take some massive positive juju for the Preds to win. So if they are going to lose anyway, I would like to see them leave some black and urine-yellow carnage in their wake.

Idk I'm sorta hoping he gets the dirty out in the first game and is suspended for the series that way I don't accidentally cheer if I see a predator score and it ends up being him!!

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
I lived in Nashville for a time and went to quite a few games, I like that team a lot-the only existing NHL team I own merch for other than the Flyers. Easily my second favorite team.

Neal hasn't done anything hateable in the last couple years, and there's just so much to like on that team that it doesn't bother me much.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I hate one James Neal and I hate one entire city of Pittsburgh... this is NOT a tough decision.

Exactly. If anyone is having trouble with this, I'd like to suggest that you make a list. It doesn't have to be as big as mine, which (if I wrote it down) would be about 40-50 pages long, but it helps to prioritize the hate on a pretty much ongoing basis so you know where and at whom to point your middle fingers in order.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad