James Neal "Emotional Albatross".. OR "Crafton has been eating too many livers."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Neal I understand.

Malkin, while sometimes guilty of dumb stick-related infractions, does absolutely nothing that the likes of Flyers and Caps fans should have the right to complain about. You know damn well that he'd be an absolute hero in Orange and Black for his "intensity" and "willingness to get his hands dirty." And the Red Rockers (lol) would praise him nightly for his "passion."

Malkin also doesn't have an ever-growing suspension record. Or anything close to it.

EDIT: Like Jaded said

Yeah, have them tell you who their HC and GM are and keep lecturing us about Neal.

eXile59

Shirts on.
Jan 2, 2009
PA
Nothing soft about that, the ugly diving caveman is the soft player in my opinion. Randomly starting to punch people isn't tough, it's against the rules and soft. Taking those punches to draw a pp for ones team takes guts to do. It's a shame that the refs is as incompetent as craig adams is at skating.

And I'm sure that you being from Sweden in no way impacts your opinion about them. They are soff. Let it go. They have other attributes that make them great players.

Dragon Priest

Elvenlegions
Nov 8, 2007
Metalheaven
This is just a senseless idea. I mean, Byslma might be okay with it, because it would open up another top 6 spot for a grinder. You don't just give guys up because of a slight reputation of playing on the edge. Sure he needs to keep his emotions in check especially playoff time, but he is a lethal scorer on a good contract and wants to be here, is a perfect fit and seems to enjoy it here. I don't let the hate of the Penguins bother me. People wanna dislike the guy and hate the Pens, so be it. If he was on their team they'd love him too. Now if the Pens flame out in the playoffs, all bets SHOULD be off on who could be moved...minus Sid, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad