Injury Report: Jamaal Charles - torn ACL

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Jamaal Charles is the Sean Lee of running backs. Extremely talented, and one of the better players at his position. However, has zero luck with injuries.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Jamaal Charles is the Sean Lee of running backs. Extremely talented, and one of the better players at his position. However, has zero luck with injuries.

Not true. Outside of 2011 and his most recent knee injury. He only missed 3 games. Sean Lee has never played a full season.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB

I don't know if this is entirely true. Sean Lee gets a boat load of tackles, but they're all 8-12 yards down field after contact :laugh:

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Not true. Outside of 2011 and his most recent knee injury. He only missed 3 games. Sean Lee has never played a full season.

Well, thought he missed significant time 2 years ago. My bad on the lapse of proper research.
Think watching that ACL injury, reminded me of Lee last year in practice. Blew out his ACL before Martin hit him

I don't know if this is entirely true. Sean Lee gets a boat load of tackles, but they're all 8-12 yards down field after contact :laugh:

Eh, dunno about 8-12 yards down the field. He isn't a violent player, but his reads in run stopping and pass coverage are usually spot on and is always around the ball carrier. Dude is the only playmaker when it comes to INTs for Dallas.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad