Player Discussion Jakub Lauko

Raleighfern

Apr 7, 2017
hes improved a lot since the beginning of the year. he covers his wing well, I see him breaking up plays between the red line and our blue line often because of his impressive speed. taking him out of the lineup, regardless if he's on the 3rd or 4th line takes away from our team speed and we need all we an get. but, he doesn't produce. i'm rooting hard for him to pot a few.

whitetape

Jun 3, 2006
Lauco's like the forward equivalent of a defensive defenseman. While he doesn't produce many points, he's a disrupter of other teams' offenses through his fast, physical forechecking and hustle. He needs more ice time (probably at the expense of JVR).

Reactions: CDJ and Colt.45Orr

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020
hes improved a lot since the beginning of the year. he covers his wing well, I see him breaking up plays between the red line and our blue line often because of his impressive speed. taking him out of the lineup, regardless if he's on the 3rd or 4th line takes away from our team speed and we need all we an get. but, he doesn't produce. i'm rooting hard for him to pot a few.

He's improved from AHL to NHL Jag level 2

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I think He’s ultimately a 20-30 point guy in the league who will skate, hit, drop them occasionally, draw penalties, and agitate

I thought he was bad at the start of the year but now I think he’s playing solid hockey. He doesn’t have good hands, don’t expect a ton of points and you’ll like him

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
I think He’s ultimately a 20-30 point guy in the league who will skate, hit, drop them occasionally, draw penalties, and agitate

I thought he was bad at the start of the year but now I think he’s playing solid hockey. He doesn’t have good hands, don’t expect a ton of points and you’ll like him
Honestly nothing to indicate he’ll be a 20-30 point guy. He’s had a lot of runway and he just doesn’t seem to generate any offense whatsoever.

I am Bettman

May 23, 2022
Honestly nothing to indicate he’ll be a 20-30 point guy. He’s had a lot of runway and he just doesn’t seem to generate any offense whatsoever.
Honestly, I don’t care if he has 10 points a year or 20, he isn’t here to produce points. As long as he keeps hitting everything that moves he is doing fine. Only 24, I bet he can add some more mass over the next few years too.

Reactions: CDJ and Colt.45Orr

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020
Honestly, I don’t care if he has 10 points a year or 20, he isn’t here to produce points. As long as he keeps hitting everything that moves he is doing fine. Only 24, I bet he can add some more mass over the next few years too.

If you want that out of him you have to staple him to the 4th line then...

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
If you want that out of him you have to staple him to the 4th line then...
I think playing him anywhere else is foolish so sure!

Well he’s at 15 in 76 career games, that ain’t really all that far off from 20 and I do expect he’ll continue to improve with more nhl experience. So to say “nothing” indicates that is wrong imo. You may not think he gets there and that’s fine, but you’re acting like he has no chance.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad