Proposal: Jakob chychrun

Nowotny

Dec 29, 2021
East Valley,AZ
I see most Toronto trades having amirov as the piece their pushing. What's the deal with him? I see he had surgery and is now healthy scratched in the KHL at times. Honestly, is he a bust?
That is exactly question I had and I was attacked by Leafs fans.....According to Dobber Prospects: "Good skills and smart.Lacks pure speed and strength",When you add history of injuries he doesn't look like blue chip prospect to me

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse

Yea this would get it done for me.

Listened to the podcast. This really felt like Marek using the three 1sts formula to out together what would make sense rather than anything he heard. Still, it makes me feel much better that the insiders know that the price is very high. I think Lundell would have to be one of the pieces from Florida. I think they make a hell of a lot more sense than LAK or ANA, even more so than NYR. To me Lundell would have to be included in order for them to be in the talks though, they don't have the same propsect pool as the lower seed teams to throw a bunch of pretty good stuff together. If I was BA I'd be squeezing Zito and making it seem like you are ready to work with NYR unless he budges on Lundell

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
That is exactly question I had and I was attacked by Leafs fans.....According to Dobber Prospects: "Good skills and smart.Lacks pure speed and strength",When you add history of injuries he doesn't look like blue chip prospect to me
He is still rated very high by most talking heads but there is definitely something off with Player and/or Team over there??? Kinda surprised the Leafs haven't brought him back to NA yet?

Reactions: Nowotny

Prestigeworldwide

Apr 21, 2017
Listened to the podcast. This really felt like Marek using the three 1sts formula to out together what would make sense rather than anything he heard. Still, it makes me feel much better that the insiders know that the price is very high. I think Lundell would have to be one of the pieces from Florida. I think they make a hell of a lot more sense than LAK or ANA, even more so than NYR. To me Lundell would have to be included in order for them to be in the talks though, they don't have the same propsect pool as the lower seed teams to throw a bunch of pretty good stuff together. If I was BA I'd be squeezing Zito and making it seem like you are ready to work with NYR unless he budges on Lundell
Chychrun to FL makes the most sense for a dozen reasons. I threw out Lundell, Ludvig and 23' 1st awhile ago. Might still be to much, maybe we send another lower player back and take a cap dump. Lundell would immediately go from 3C there to our top line here.
Adding Knight would be icing on the cake.(buying low)

Prestigeworldwide

Apr 21, 2017
Now they say Knies and Niemela are there best prospects....funny they didn't mention them earlier in Chycrun offers.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Doesn’t Chychrun’s dad work for the Panthers?

he’s an analyst with Jovo. Didn’t Kypreos have Doug McLean on last week or week prior saying he ran into Jovo who had a rumor that Panthers were trading for Chychrun. Or did i dream that?

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Doesn’t Chychrun’s dad work for the Panthers?

he’s an analyst with Jovo. Didn’t Kypreos have Doug McLean on last week or week prior saying he ran into Jovo who had a rumor that Panthers were trading for Chychrun. Or did i dream that?
Ya got me.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Chychrun to FL makes the most sense for a dozen reasons. I threw out Lundell, Ludvig and 23' 1st awhile ago. Might still be to much, maybe we send another lower player back and take a cap dump. Lundell would immediately go from 3C there to our top line here.
Adding Knight would be icing on the cake.(buying low)
Ludvig is DEFINITELY a less valuable prospect than Knight. And I’d do that deal with Ludvig instead of Knight. I’d also add Boyd so they had a depth C replacement for Chychrun. I’d probably even add a 3rd.

Reactions: Prestigeworldwide

PainForShane

formerly surfshop
Dec 24, 2019
Now they say Knies and Niemela are there best prospects....funny they didn't mention them earlier in Chycrun offers.

They are also saying Niemela is tearing up the Swedish League when he is actually playing in the Finnish Liiga. And that we should take some deal for Chych even though they are readily aware it's not the best deal BA could get for him (earlier in this thread).

Leaf fans are idiots. Maybe not all, but many

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad