Injury Report: Jake Voracek, lower back injury, termed "not serious"; to play in r/s opener

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Will not return to tonight's game after a lower back injury. (Sept. 24 game).

No further update yet.

Post-game update: He will not play Thursday which was a decision made prior to this game.

Last edited:

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
I'm going to go ahead and guess lower rib bruise. He was grabbing that area after the impact.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
That was a real BS move, its preseason, Jake is long gone, just give up the breakaway, who gives a **** if he scores dumbass. Now we have one of our best players hurt already. Its times like these I really do want revenge. Some Karma I guess when Vinny blasted a shot directly into Salvadore

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I can't stand Salvador (Neither can most Devils fans) and thought it was a really dangerous move. He also could have injured Schneider on that play as well. Should have seen if Schneider could handle Voracek instead of that dangerous play.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I can't stand Salvador (Neither can most Devils fans) and thought it was a really dangerous move. He also could have injured Schneider on that play as well. Should have seen if Schneider could handle Voracek instead of that dangerous play.

I feel the same way about Rinaldo's hit last night. It set off a small war, with Grossmann taking a headshot and several fights breaking out. It's just not worth it in the preseason.

In both cases these are players with secure roster spots. They don't really need to prove anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad