Value of: Jake Evans, any interest?

Jack Spider

Jun 2, 2022
no hes not the guy is legit a black hole on the ice zero iq and takes stupid penalties every game
His PIM has taken a hit when he started playing with bad players. It’s just easier to not take penalties when you have Subban/Markov/Price backing you up or if you play with Suzuki.

jfhabs

May 21, 2015
I'd be interested as an Oilers fan, but I can't imagine that Montreal would trade him for the mid to late round pick I think he is worth.
Yeah I'd let him go for that. But I'm not a fan of his.
He's a good skater and a true center, but he's best suited as a 4th line center.

Gaud

May 11, 2017
Guy is probably worth a 3rd rounder?
Mtl doesn't do it because he is a cost-controlled 3-4th liner C taking on all defensive missions at a time when the habs are short at C

Nico Cauzuki

Jul 19, 2009
King Of The North
His PIM has taken a hit when he started playing with bad players. It’s just easier to not take penalties when you have Subban/Markov/Price backing you up or if you play with Suzuki.
he is the bad player they tried him with Monahan/Dvorak but he quickly got demoted he was passed by all our wingers because he simply sucks nowadays nobody can look at Gally and call him a good player woudlnt care that much about his contract if he was still decent but hes not

mab894

Nov 27, 2017
You got 3 pretty good centers and you want what's left of our paper thin center position?

Greed is one of the original sin....
definitely a bit greedy lol. I'm a fan of his play and would love to shore up our bottom 6. Him having an extra year makes him an ideal trade target in my eyes 😅

Lolonegoal

Jan 25, 2012
I don't think there's any reason for Montreal to trade Evans. Tremendous role player, does everything you'd want from a 4th liner, but won't command much value in a trade. Montreal's short on centers and he won't ever require a hefty cap hit. He's the kind of player you keep in the organization as long as you can.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad