Signing(s): Jaguars waive Leonard Fournette (UPD: Fournette signs with Bucs)

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Hes still on his rookie deal, you'd think they'd at least be able to get a conditional pick or something for him.

Jockel....Bortles...Fowler....Ramsey.... now Fournette. Maybe picking in the top 5 is the problem for the Jags.

Last edited:

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
tenor.gif

Bucs

Reactions: Voight

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I know a lot of his numbers were from quantity, but their O-line was/is also terrible. He has a lot of talent, and is an adequate receiver too; he'll be a good add in the right situation.

Reactions: Voight

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
Not a surprise. They've been trying to get rid of him since the end of last season.

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
I know a lot of his numbers were from quantity, but their O-line was/is also terrible. He has a lot of talent, and is an adequate receiver too; he'll be a good add in the right situation.

I disagree with both.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
If the Patriots can nab him, they would have even more of juggernaut backfield

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
Im a FSU fan so i was driving the Cook hype train in that draft. Couldnt believe all the Fournette hype then either when Cook dominated his numbers. Fournette even in college just ran a Brandon Jacobs style, open a hole and I'll run in a straight line into people

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Hes still on his rookie deal, you'd think they'd at least be able to get a conditional pick or something for him.

Jockel....Bortles...Fowler....Ramsey.... now Fournette. Maybe picking in the top 5 is the problem for the Jags.

lol can the Jags afford Dabo? I imagine Dabo makes more than the vast majority of NFL coaches.

They would have to pay him 10+ million a year to get him to go to that dumpster fire, Trevor or not. He just signed a 10 year, 93 million dollar deal recently.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Dabo is coach for life at Clemson if he wants it, and I'm not sure why he'd want to leave unless someone throws a stupid amount of money at him. But Clemson already dominates an already easy conference and plays in an even easier division, that won't happen for him in the NFL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad