Confirmed with Link: Jagr a Devil (1 year, $2.0M base, $2.0M bonuses)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZNDevil

Yay band.
Jul 30, 2010
Tennessee
So it's official now?
ride_the_train.gif

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
At least the Devils powerplay shouldnt be a complete disaster now.

Moving to a powerplay focused on possession and puck movement rather than get-Kovalchuk-the-puck can only be a good thing IMO.

Jersey Man

Mad Dog
Oct 20, 2008
New York, NY
Jagr? A Devil? Is this real life? I used to get scored on all the time in Sega Genesis NHL '95 by him and now I am rooting for him. Crazy.

RNCDevil

Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
At least the Devils powerplay shouldnt be a complete disaster now.

Moving to a powerplay focused on possession and puck movement rather than get-Kovalchuk-the-puck can only be a good thing IMO.

I agree with you. IK had an amazing shot, but the over-reliance on getting him the shot and having him out there for 2 minutes prevented the Devils from creating chaos, which I always think is the key to getting PP goals.

Mory Schneideur*

Love it! He's still got the moves like Jagr :handclap:

Now lets wrap up Brunner & get Marty another Cup!

NJDevils7

Feb 13, 2007
New York
definitely getting a player tee.

Ditto. Ordering one right away. Jagr was always one of my favorite player but hard to like because of the teams he was on (Pit, Philly, Nyr). Always wanted him to be a Devil.

He can still shoot, and he is so good cycling the puck. He can definitely help the team.

KohoDonuts88

Sep 6, 2006
New Brunswick
Weird. Remember Jagr giving us the middle finger salute beating us in 91, now 22(!) years later he's a Devil. Man, I hated Jagr for a long time. Good move, but is going to feel really weird.

Captain Lou

Apr 2, 2004
Perhaps there are some easy to reach GP bonuses built in to ease the cap number this year. If it lowers this year's cap hit he will also be easier to trade if we suck.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
So I guess next year he'll go to the Isles to complete the tour lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad