Jaden Schwartz Injured

mab894

Nov 27, 2017
Blocked a shot from Mike Green today and couldn't put any weight on his leg. Hope he's ok but if he isn't how do the Blues replace his production? Big trade or hold the fort while he's out?

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Glad to hear good news rather than bad news on the prognosis. He's been beasting out all year.

TarasenkosForearm

Oct 21, 2017
Must be a nasty bone bruise and it absolutely sucks. He has been feasting all year, career year, and now a 6 week leave? Granted, I hope it doesn't have to go the full 6, but that is 19 games. Guy cannot catch a break..35 or 36 points in 30 games and now he is out. Guy had no indication he was slowing down either. The team will be fine, I just feel bad that he won't get to continue his torrid pace this season.

Stopsight

Oct 9, 2013
Hawaii
Must be a nasty bone bruise and it absolutely sucks. He has been feasting all year, career year, and now a 6 week leave? Granted, I hope it doesn't have to go the full 6, but that is 19 games. Guy cannot catch a break..35 or 36 points in 30 games and now he is out. Guy had no indication he was slowing down either. The team will be fine, I just feel bad that he won't get to continue his torrid pace this season.

Yeah or the MRI showed something that couldn't be seen on the Xray. Really too bad for the guy

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
it wasn't even like he took a slapper, he was just like 3ft away from a desperate green wrister as he was being pressured (by Schwartz)

Michael Scarn

Jan 30, 2015
It's not actually based on anything since I don't know his games played/year, but I feel like he gets injured a lot.

You’re unfortunately right. He plays a full game and puts his body on the line constantly. That’s why St. Louis fans love the guy. Needs to wrap those ankles up with as much padding as possible. At least the second major injury he’s had to them.

mab894

Nov 27, 2017
Could be worse but definitely worse news than was expected after the initial prognosis. This brings me back to my original question: Should the Blues make a move to add some offense or stay put? imo they needed offense even with Jaden so I wouldn't be surprised if a move was made relatively soon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad