OT: Jacques Demers Suffers Stroke

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
My mom just told me this morning, I hope he gets well. This is really odd since I've been reading his autobiography recently. The man has had a very rough life and I hope he goes through this, a very good man who contributed our last Cup. Anyway, can this this disastrous season surrounding any Habs related stuff end any sooner? :shakehead

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
Strokes are terrible for those that can't get their full neurological functions back. All the best to him and his family.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
he called into TSN690 last week and had a HEATED rant and it was awesome

i hope it didnt lead to his stroke tho

thoughts out to jacques LOVE the guy!

CHaracter79

Apr 21, 2014
What was it about?

P. S. Get well soon Jacques :)

I know its a bit further off topic but i find it telling how one of their 'cast members' and employees has a stroke, yet their report of story on their website taken from Canadian Press.

HabsTown

Jun 5, 2014
Montreal
I'm working in a rehab centre where we have that type of patients.

I can tell you, it goes both way.. some are never the same again and others you woudn't even know they had one. Let's hope for the 2nd scenario.

Strat

Nov 24, 2011
Toronto
Wow, I hope he gets better!

Seems like a genuinely nice guy and there aren't enough of those around.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
Knowing someone like him who passed away a couple years ago, there's people in this world that are so obsessed with helping out others at all times that they eventually forget to take care of themselves at some point. I wish him the best, but he needs to take care of himself and start losing a few pounds if he wishes to stay here a but longer.

JCR

Mar 21, 2016
All the best, for him and his family, and a speedy and full recover, that's all we can do and wish for!

CapSpace

Caufield is lit
Nov 25, 2013
Near Montreal
From what I know, it really looks bad for him. If what I heard is correct more terrible news are coming about him, sadly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad