Prospect Info: Jacob Perreault

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
When will he arrive? San Diego is way far away!
Well, they not taking a horse and carriage to Montreal so it won’t take that long.

If he were to leave tomorrow…..the 8th

0730hrs departure out of LAX

1500hrs arrival in YYZ

CLEAR customs and can easily report for a 1800hrs flight to YUL

Will be in his hotel in Laval by 2030hrs

Practice next morning March 9th or at least meet management at arena

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Well, they not taking a horse and carriage to Montreal so it won’t take that long.

1500hrs arrival in YYZ

I hear the Chisolm Trail has snow on some parts...that might delay things

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Welcome to the new prospect Jacob Perreault with Habs!

Mysak is more defensive prospect and Perreault have more offensive talent, I like this trade. Nothing major, but change of scenary of 2 prospect with potential for playing in NHL.

Let's see this michigan goal from the new guy:

I remember liking him at draft. Hoping he would be there with one of our 3 seconds that year. His father was solid player, spent many years in minors before maturing

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
Welcome to the new prospect Jacob Perreault with Habs!

Mysak is more defensive prospect and Perreault have more offensive talent, I like this trade. Nothing major, but change of scenary of 2 prospect with potential for playing in NHL.

Let's see this michigan goal from the new guy:

Jan Mysak -- 48-13-7-20
Jacob Perrault -- 31-7-11-18

Not exactly huge difference between our now former "defensive" prospect and sparkly new "offensive" prospect.

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
Jan Mysak -- 48-13-7-20

Not exactly huge difference between our now former "defensive" prospect and sparkly new "offensive" prospect.

Stats is everything, you right! But you can play easily with stats. Mysak have 17 more games and only more 2 points. So yeah, big difference hehe!

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
Stats is everything, you right! But you can play easily with stats. Mysak have 17 more games and only more 2 points. So yeah, big difference hehe!
Could also quote our old buddy Drouin over which columns we look at too! lol. Either way, it's an underwhelming trade.

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010
Jan Mysak -- 48-13-7-20

Stats don't really tell anything close to the whole story, but this is like saying there's not exactly a huge difference between Alex Newhook and Brendan Gallagher.

Reactions: Toene and Habs13

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

1500hrs arrival in YYZ

Since you have his travel itinerary, what kind of preferences did he indicate for his in-flight meals? ;)

I’m liking that Perreault has the higher ceiling than Mysak even if there is a risk that he may not attain it.

SpeedyPotato

Mar 29, 2012
I mean the guy was pretty good in the AHL at 18 and 19, worth the gamble, I never really liked Mysak, didn’t see anything that interesting in his play. Hopefully this works out for both guys and teams

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal

1500hrs arrival in YYZ

Lol, for sure. But given that it is so far, I wonder if he will need extra time to move. When players change hones regularly they can leave immediately and go back later to move and close up their lives, but Laval and San Diego must be two of the most distant AHL teams from each other. Don’t envy that move on a dime.

Reactions: jaffy27

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Since you have his travel itinerary, what kind of preferences did he indicate for his in-flight meals? ;)

I’m liking that Perreault has the higher ceiling than Mysak even if there is a risk that he may not attain it.
If it’s AC, bypass the meal, it’s horrible. Bring your own wrap and never eat their breakfast sandwich, you’ll be burping it for 2 days :rolleyes:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad