Confirmed with Link: Jacob Josefson re-signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Someone mentioned it in the GDT, but I can't remember another player other than JJ that does everything at an NHL level so well (besides shooting), but can never manage to get on the score sheet.

Camille the Eel

JJ at this point is likely not going to do anything except what he's already done, be any different than he's consistently been. On this team he's useful right now, and that's a comment on this team as much as it is a comment on him.

Yes he heads up the boards mostly. Yes he then runs smack into the immovable object and gets hurt and misses two weeks. Occasionally makes his way to the front of the net where he fans on the shot or shoots it straight into somebody or their pads. But would still rather see him than Kalinin or DSP centering the third or fourth line right now, maybe even rather than Fiddler when he gets back.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Jesus Christ when I saw this thread I was like god dam it not again. Thank god it was an older thread
And yes, JJ is still awful

Yeah I thought we'd resigned him to make him expansion draft eligible, which I'm kind of expecting anyway though not in midseason.

This isn't a player discussion thread, you also have the team thread to talk about JJ - no reason to bump an old signing thread for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad