Jacksonville update:

mk80

Jul 30, 2012

Mar 5, 2003
Worcester, MA
210sportsblog.com
then where's it been for 28 years....

The article says, and this is a direct copy and paste:

"After 28 years, the Jacksonville Ice & Sports Complex will become "The Icemen Igloo” courtesy of the Jacksonville Icemen hockey team."

"Renovations will begin in August and it will be a 10 to 12-month project. The overall project cost is $18.5M, includes the Icemen buying the building."

It can't get any clearer than that. I'm not arguing with you over this, and this is my last post about this subject.

Last edited by a moderator:

GindyDraws

I will not disable my Adblock, HF
Mar 13, 2014
Indianapolis
Also, to clarify since facts are hard for Hutch, it's not their arena. They're buying the practice/community rink.

It's not unlike what the Indy Fuel did a few years ago; buying an ice rink in the area (in this case, The Fuel Tank in Carmel) and making renovations, helping the game and spreading their influence.

Mar 5, 2003
Worcester, MA
210sportsblog.com
It's not unlike what the Indy Fuel did a few years ago; buying an ice rink in the area (in this case, The Fuel Tank in Carmel) and making renovations, helping the game and spreading their influence.
The Railers built their own facility to do the same thing...it's awesome when teams can do things like that for their communities.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad