GDT: Jackets vs. Flames. The return of legend Dalton Prout

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
• Former Blue Jackets defenseman Dalton Prout (2011-12 to ’16-17) will return to the Flames lineup for the first time since Oct. 6, the second game of the season. He has played four games with AHL Stockton on a conditioning assignment during that span, but has otherwise been a healthy scratch.

Tuesday night hockey vs. the Calgary Flames. With Dalton Prout in the line up. It doesn't get any better than this. Well, it does, but it's what we got tonight.

Go CBJ!

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Huge month incoming. Lots of home games. Lots of divisional games. Lots of congestion in the conference as nobody is really out of it (6 points separates last from 2 WC). We need to assert ourselves on this home stand against (mostly) WCF opponents. Starts tonight against a good Flames team.

Big month of wins means we're in great shape moving forward and hopefully Panarin considers signing even more than what was reported.

Bad month and we're going to be in the same spot we were last year, swimming up stream to catch up.

Lets get started with a W.

Reactions: EspenK

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
The thread title is apt because it was Proust who summed up the CBJ fan experience when he wrote "We are healed from suffering only when we experience it to the full."

What? Prout? No 's'?

Still.

Your joke was bad but mine was even worse, so I'm deleting it. Sigh.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
It looks like they're putting in Prout just so he can get the honors. I wonder how Flames fans are going to react if he has a rough night.

Tkachuky

Dec 30, 2009
In the Dome
It looks like they're putting in Prout just so he can get the honors. I wonder how Flames fans are going to react if he has a rough night.

It’s also the annual Dad trip for the Flames. But yeah... Flames fans including myself will not be pleased if he screws up in his limited ice time tonight. He will be on the bottom pair.

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
It’s also the annual Dad trip for the Flames. But yeah... Flames fans including myself will not be pleased if he screws up in his limited ice time tonight. He will be on the bottom pair.

His tribute video will pump him up, fear not.

The Wheelchair

Jun 13, 2015
Ottawa
The Flames were the closest thing to a favorite team I had before I moved to Ohio. I hope the Jackets win, of course, but I'll enjoy it less than usual.

I am genuinely surprised Prout is still in the NHL. Good for him, I guess.

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
Prout will have 6 minutes of ice time and a -3 stat line tonight. Bus will still say he looks like a Norris contender. Book it.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Fun pre game tidbit:

Jackets are 3-0 in their last 3 against Calgary, outscoring them 10-2.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
why there isnt prefix
also is prout confirmed playing lol ?

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Torts pre game:

Bob is in net.
Murray is “good to go/is playing

pled

Sep 7, 2009