Post-Game Talk: Jackets @ Sens Nov. 19 The Get 2 Points Edition

GWNR

Dec 10, 2013
Ottawa, Ontario
Funny with all this losing, we are still near the top of the standings....:sarcasm:

The downfall of 1 point non-regulation losses.

BUT that being said, great for us. Those points will pay dividens down the stretch. Not to mention we're sitll getting a point while playing relatively poorly for 60 minutes. Wait till (if) they put it together and play a full game.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
point-2.jpg

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
Jared cowen is back on the ice!! It's sad how happy this is making me...time to scratch Wiercioch

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Columbus are playing much better than we are, its going to be a tough game.

They've won their last 3 and the Johansen line has picked up the pace. I don't think it'll be an easy game either. Since Tortorella has been hired they've turned it around slowly but surely. They still could play better defensively that's no doubt but they're playing better than us right now like you say.

I'd bet this game finishes in OT.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
I missed the last two because I was in a cabin in the middle of nowhere so I'd appreciate if the team could put up a good effort for me this time,tia

cbjgirl

Just thinking
Jan 19, 2006
about last summer.
They've won their last 3 and the Johansen line has picked up the pace. I don't think it'll be an easy game either. Since Tortorella has been hired they've turned it around slowly but surely. They still could play better defensively that's no doubt but they're playing better than us right now like you say.

I'd bet this game finishes in OT.

Hmmm.... Which streak is stronger? The one where many of Ottawa's games get to overtime or the one where the CBJ have yet to play in overtime this regular season?

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Jared cowen is back on the ice!! It's sad how happy this is making me...time to scratch Wiercioch

Apparently he's subbing in on the second pair, so it's between him and Wier it would seem

As for the forwards at practice, Ryan is up with Hoff and Turris, and Stone with Zibanejad and Michalek.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Hmmm.... Which streak is stronger? The one where many of Ottawa's games get to overtime or the one where the CBJ have yet to play in overtime this regular season?

Trust me, there's a gravitational force that pulls Ottawa and any team they play against into OT.

Columbus, congrats for atleast getting a point in advance.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Apparently he's subbing in on the second pair, so it's between him and Wier it would seem

As for the forwards at practice, Ryan is up with Hoff and Turris, and Stone with Zibanejad and Michalek.

This is all great news.
Those changes should be made.
Well, aside from michalek up top.

Apparently puempel was skating with zib and stone. That's it, I'm all in!

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad