Pre-Game Talk: Jackets @ Sens Feb. 7 Backup of the Backup Edition

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Jackets on a back to back, so the Sens will most likely be facing the backup of the backup. :help:

Go Sens Go nonetheless.

Or maybe Lose Sens Lose depending on what side you are on? :dunno:

Last edited:

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
If the Sens want to keep their perfectly .500 point percentage in tact they will most likely lose this game in overtime.

Probably by 1 goal.

edit: forgot the :sarcasm:

Last edited:

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
If they lose in OT, it's gonna be by 1 goal. Just saying. :dunno:

That's what the sarcasm emoticon was for!

Everyone posts stats like, "we've lost 21 games by 1 goal!"

Well we have 9 OT/SO losses. And if history serves us well we'll have a bunch more by the end of season.

Derivation

Jan 4, 2010
2-1 Columbus. Hoffman will get out only goal and lehner will make 28 of 30 saves

StittsvilleJames

Apr 17, 2012
Ottawa
If CBJ win and Toronto beats the Oilers, we should be 5th worst in the league, which is an 8.5% chance of winning the lottery!

I love to see us win and Toronto lose normally, but this season is a real chance at a game changer for the Sens. Unless he Daigle's on us. :(

great1

Nov 13, 2009
Fergus, Ontario
If CBJ win and Toronto beats the Oilers, we should be 5th worst in the league, which is an 8.5% chance of winning the lottery!

I love to see us win and Toronto lose normally, but this season is a real chance at a game changer for the Sens. Unless he Daigle's on us. :(

Toronto faces Edmonton tonight, if they can't win tonight then the league should open an investigation.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Toronto vs EDM you say? I wonder if that will be an entertaining game like when you watch such low level hockey that the constant mistakes leads to fun hockey to watch.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Jackets on a back to back, so the Sens will most likely be facing the backup of the backup. :help:

Go Sens Go nonetheless.

Or maybe Lose Sens Lose depending on what side you are on? :dunno:

Wouldn't it be something if we played Hammond in nets? A pair of third string guys in net in the same game? That would have to be a first.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
pageaus out, chiasson is in

boros coming in no idea whos coming out right now

pm88

Mar 19, 2014
everywhere
the sad thing about this season? The Leafs have lose 11 straight and they're only 1 point behind us. I dont know what that says about this team

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
the sad thing about this season? The Leafs have lose 11 straight and they're only 1 point behind us. I dont know what that says about this team

It says exactly what some of us knew 5 games into the season. This team isn't very good. And it isn't a playoff team.

Karlsson2Turris*

Losing would put the Jackets ahead of us in the standings. This is a big 4 point game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad