Post-Game Talk: Jackets @ Rangers - READ mod warning in post #10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
So is it really all up to McDonagh? That gives me a lot of hope. I think McD will up his game. I think he's been upping his game. He's not nearly as bad as he was. Even when he ****s up like he did against the Canucks that will happen, it's nice that he has confidence back to get aggressive.

I think if McD can elevate his game to where it was for the ECF/SCF then our D this year is a phenomenal group. As long as Hank is in net, of course.

This group takes way too much flak. Girardi hasn't been great but he's not a sheer dumpster fire some make him out to be, plus if and when McD comes around, Girardi will be fine. He's a steady guy and he compliments McD very well. It's no shock that with McD being so up and down that G's play has suffered as well.

Staal has been largely very good since he signed his extension. Klein is twice the player he was last playoffs.

Boyle has the best possession numbers on the team and should be put back on PP1 where he is very effective.

The only ? is #6D. John Moore is reaching DZ levels of frustration for me because when he's on his game he's a great #6 and we don't need to upgrade. The problem is he's too inconsistent.

It is, IMO. Which is a good thing.

Agreed, we know how good he can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad