GDT: Jackets @ Rangers Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOVALEV022473

Feb 24, 2014
Tomkins Cove, NY
Meh. It will be another win, but this is a game Columbus could have had 5+ with the number of Grade A chances they generated.

Lundqvist was a hilight reel tonight and thats the big reason we are up by 3.

Honestly, I think our defense this game has looked brutal.

And how many more could the Rangers have had?

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
Anyone feel like our play on the ice against the competition warrants a 3-0 record? I dont. Im happy we are going to be 3-0, but I think we are relatively lucky to be there.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
So would I, but I'm talking in a hypothetical trade. They'd never take Girardi.

Ah, I see. Yeah I'm not sure what I'd be willing to give up, but I'd want him to take G's spot for certain. He'd bring out the best in McD. I really think he's still got it.

FLNYR

Wide Angle Watcher
May 14, 2013
Anyone feel like our play on the ice against the competition warrants a 3-0 record? I dont. Im happy we are going to be 3-0, but I think we are relatively lucky to be there.

Without Hank and Calderberg where would we be?

InwoodBlueNYC

Sep 23, 2013
NYC
OK 3 wins in first 3 games. Hank hitting on a cylinders. Good goal scoring, nice play from the rookie. I am happy.:laugh:
Good night:handclap:

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York

Yeah, I think it does because it earned a 3 - 0 lead. Getting out chanced when you are leading by a few isn't the end of the world IMO though I'd rather not get out chanced at all. Hank is part of the team, and he's helped a lot too.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
OJCHUf6.jpg

xCCTcV1.gif

jY64CX1.jpg

Blue Jackets are Saad :(

GGVe4Zb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad