Pre-Game Talk: Jackets @ Jets • Wed Jan 21, 8PM • MTS Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

StronGeer

Jan 25, 2013
Down by the bay
Physically? Well, there was that summer of 69...

Was she BORN IN THE USA?

WiK0jSE.gif

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Now..now...don't go mixing in incorrect artists for our running joke here....that's that guy from New Jersey that Pavelec loves you're referring to

Anna? I thought he was a girl...

Was that a one night love affair? Anyway I was just kidding buddy, you know everything I do I do if for you. (and for laughs)

Wow... you're making me feel like I'm in heaven.

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road
Anna? I thought he was a girl...

Wow... you're making me feel like I'm in heaven.

You know we are going to get in trouble from the mods pretty soon but I can't stop this thing we started

oh and No, not Anna...at least you didn't think it was Jagr I was referring to

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
Wow, do I regret clicking "last page".

*edit

Went back a page and now get the joke. I'm "waking up the neighbours" laughing so hard.

Last edited:

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
You know we are going to get in trouble from the mods pretty soon but I can't stop this thing we started

oh and No, not Anna...at least you didn't think it was Jagr I was referring to

No way I'm stopping this. If they thread ban me, I'll run to you.

seasontixholder*

Did Bryan sell out tonight? Imagine all the cougars there? Damn I wish I was home. The Pal will be rocking after tonight. lol

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Can't do it at this point Derfel. It would send all the wrong messages and weaken our team.

hustle as our 3rd line RW with Buff on D >>>>>>> Buff on 3rd line and take your pick of our bottom guys on D.

Agreed. No way they move Buff back up to forward, with the way he has played on the backend. Buff has done his part and everything Maurice has asked. He deserves to stay on D. And we are a better team with him on D.

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road
If that is what you want. You know that you'll always have the best of me.

You can come anytime, but when you arrive please don't bang the drum too loudly or you might wake Diana, please forgive me because she'll tear me inside out if she doesn't get her proper rest.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
You can come anytime, but when you arrive please don't bang the drum too loudly or you might wake Diana, please forgive me because she'll tear me inside out if she doesn't get her proper rest.

You're still with her? You know she's not good for you, what with her being so damn moody. She's only happy when she's dancin'!

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road
You're still with her? You know she's not good for you, what with her being so damn moody. She's only happy when she's dancin'!

Yeah she may be moody but she's got a way to keep the young lust going but then again she does go flying off the handle all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad