GDT: Jackets at Lightning | 7 pm 4/26

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Great pass by KJ to Bemstrom. But no cigar
Agreed.
The difference between the CBJ and elite teams like the Lightning? Those passes with those teams are one touch, whereas CBJ have to settle the puck or hold onto it for a second too long, which gives the other team time to adjust.

Reactions: VT

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
Truly schooled Gav….just reached in and took his lunch money.
Both got schooled…..I’m just salty about Blankenwhatever his name is…..Rimer & Jody talking up the Smurf like he’s the second coming of Orr…….

I guess Jarmo is now targeting the smallest guys he can find

Last edited:

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
Agreed.
The difference between the CBJ and elite teams like the Lightning? Those passes with those teams are one touch, whereas CBJ have to settle the puck or hold onto it for a second too long, which gives the other team time to adjust.
Or you could just say Skill.

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
It feels like we are light years away from playing at the same level as Tampa Bay. The contrast skill and confidence feels insurmountable.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
We are still in this one, I have a good feeling about the third period for us. I think we are gonna cream these punks 😉

Reactions: DEF

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Both got schooled…..I’m just salty about Blankenwhatever his name is…..Rimer & Judy talking up the Smurf like he’s the second coming of Orr…….

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Reactions: cslebn and I3LI3

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
Columbus has skill, just not as ready or experienced as a team like the Lightning.
I'm sure if you watch guys like Stamkos, Hedman, Point, etc they had growing pains as well.
Skill, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder I guess

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Both got schooled…..I’m just salty about Blankenwhatever his name is…..Rimer & Jody talking up the Smurf like he’s the second coming of Orr…….

I'd say most of us share their enthusiasm for Blankenburg. You don't have to agree but he looks like a good player to me.

Reactions: LJ7

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad