GDT: Jackets at Flyers

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
Sometimes I feel like Johnson and Laine are playing together, Gaudreau seems to be off.

Regarding Johnson. The coaches have the physical results, that's why they knew when they could give him more playing time. True, in his case injuries helped so he could play center.

Also the chairs are better than Peeke and especially Christiansen. So why is the last one still playing? Even if we lost him, no one in the organization would notice.
Christiansen is miles better than Peeke.

The dunces on this current blue line are Gudbranson and Peeke who have ECHL level breakout skill sets.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
He's still terrible
pat.gif

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Now Gudbranson, on the other hand... you have all the time in the world, in your own end with the puck, and you just sit there and let a guy come over and board-battle you and lose the puck, leading to an attempt against? I do not approve.

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
Or I'm not bothering to spend time debating because I'm watching a game and looking to be entertained and of late debate around here tends to frustrate rather than entertain me.
Agreed but actually would like to hear the Peeke defense at some point

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
5-3 empty net Tippett. Laine is not great with the extra bodies, his bad pass caused this and he's been shaky in the previous games on the extra man advantage...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad