Recalled/Assigned: Jack Roslovic recalled (Dec 30, 2017)

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Extra forward at practice for now at least

I'd be happy to see Dano draw in but if Roslo is going to be in the PB I would rather Lipon was called up.

It makes sense to move Armia up to 3RW and play Dano at 4RW. In that case though, it would also make sense to play Roslo at 4C and sit Hendricks.

Reactions: GNP

folix

Jul 24, 2011
I'd be happy to see Dano draw in but if Roslo is going to be in the PB I would rather Lipon was called up.

It makes sense to move Armia up to 3RW and play Dano at 4RW. In that case though, it would also make sense to play Roslo at 4C and sit Hendricks.

I could come up with multiple situations that involve catastrophic food poisioning, flu or chicken pox dilemmas where 1/2 the team has fallen Ill and still Hendricks wouldn't be anywhere near the ice.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
I think Dano will play, with Roslovic in the PB. I'm ticked because I was hoping to watch Roslovic with the Moose today.

Matthias on the PK for Tanev.

Reactions: Kgame

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
I think Dano will play, with Roslovic in the PB. I'm ticked because I was hoping to watch Roslovic with the Moose today.

Don't mind Roslo in the PB for 1 game. Any more than that though and I will be 'annoyed'.

It was good to see Matthias get the monkey off his back. It had seemed to me that he was playing well but just couldn't convert on his chances. He also set up linemates a few times and they couldn't finish either so not even any A's. I mean earlier in the season when he was playing.

I expect Dano to play reasonably well - because he always does. So no problem with both Matthias and Dano in the lineup. The problem is Hendricks. He is the one who turns it into a 5 min 4th line. Either Mattias or Roslo can play C - better than Hendricks. Dano can play either wing so there is no problem configuring a line.

King Woodballs

Captain Awesome
Sep 25, 2007
Your Mind
I can see roslovic getting into the Colorado game.
But if everyone looks good and they win in Edmonton it's tough making that change.

Good problem to have I suppose

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
We might not see Roslo until the Buffalo game at home where Maurice can get him better lineup matches. I bet he doesn't play until the Buffalo game at home and then the Sharks at home and then goes on the road with them. Roslo is here to stay hopefully.

Ehlers-MP-Wheeler
Connor-Little-Armia
Laine-Lowry-Roslo
Lemieux-Copp-Dano
Hendricks/Matthias

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I expected him to get the call even before Tanev went down. The team needed another right hand shot. This gives Maurice a lot of options going forward

Reactions: ps241

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
Good for Jack R

Though top 6 is still stack

3rd line have
4th line lowry
With 1st line armia and the guy with more goal than Big Buff

So copp hendrick dano 4th line ?

I think copp still slide in the 3rd line

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
I hope the Jet's play Roslo !!! I see "no talent" at all in Dano, and I can see why the Hawks let him go. If I was the GM -- he'd be long gone. All the guy does is skate like a madman and crash into people- "no thought given to his play"-- useless.

Reactions: Ippenator

pucka lucka

Apr 7, 2010
Ottawa
I hope the Jet's play Roslo !!! I see "no talent" at all in Dano, and I can see why the Hawks let him go. If I was the GM -- he'd be long gone. All the guy does is skate like a madman and crash into people- "no thought given to his play"-- useless.
Good thing you aren't a talent evaluator...

Reactions: Georgetown Al

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Look forward to seeing him play hopefully with the Jets soon

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
you literally described Tanev.

Reactions: 10Ducky10

DeepFrickinValue

Formally Ruffus
May 14, 2015

i think dano in for matthias and roslo plays. both dano and mattias are too rusty to have both playing at same time.

Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg
I expected him to get the call even before Tanev went down. The team needed another right hand shot. This gives Maurice a lot of options going forward

The right shot was why I thought Lipon would get the call, but that was prior to the Tanev injury.

There's till room for another call up with the roster at 22. Mo confirmed Buff is still a few days away & Enstrom 1-2 weeks.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
In Maurice’s interview he said to the Moose “give me your best right shot player”

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Ehlers-MP-Wheeler
Connor-Little-Armia
Laine-Lowry-Roslo
Lemieux-Copp-Dano
Hendricks/Matthias

These lines seem like an impossibility.

MP won't be put at center without another C injury (at minimum)

Lowry will not be moved from his shut down roll and Laine is NEVER going to play on that line.

Outside of injury / illness Hendricks has a guaranteed spot in the line up (right or wrong)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad