Jack Eichel vs Aleksander Barkov

Jack Eichel vs Aleksander Barkov

• Jack Eichel

• Aleksander Barkov

Results are only viewable after voting.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
I prefer offense so Eichel, who has the edge there i think

But both are great. Its 50/50 in terms of who goes on to have the better career moving forward, could be either/or.

izi

Apr 16, 2017
Like how people continues to say that barkov is overrated. Nhl players voted barkov yet again as the most underrated player and according to them he was a top 3-5 player. Guess most people here know better than the nhl players

sufferer

Dec 6, 2017
Like how people continues to say that barkov is overrated. Nhl players voted barkov yet again as the most underrated player and according to them he was a top 3-5 player. Guess most people here know better than the nhl players
HF was calling him underrated for years before now. I personally don't feel he's overrated, maybe just not as good defensively as previously thought. I'm always impressed with him and Huberdeau whenever they play Buffalo.

HyPnOtiK

Aug 21, 2007
Philadelphia, Pa
No chance Barkov is the most underrated or top 3-5. Sean Couturier is better and gets far less attention.

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
Eichels struggled a lot in the last week and a half but I don’t really blame him at all. He had points in 41 of 46 before this slump and when it started the sabres sat six points back of Toronto with games in hand, the starting goalie got hurt everyone stopped playing and I haven’t seen the last few games where he hasn’t gotten points but if I was him I would show signs of being human too.

barkov has higher scoring forwards in his team and eichel was actually better defensively this season, his defensive numbers have took a hit in the last couple weeks since this slump and again starting goalie have gone down so not sure if it’s still that way.

barkov was always considered better before and I’d say Eichels is bettter now and eichel still has a better career PPG on lower scoring teams, and my choice wasn’t likely in question EVEN though barkov before this year was one of the ones I put ahead of eichel on my list always. It’s close though.

Cats2TheCup

Oct 27, 2011
Miami, Fl
Is this true or just an excuse for his okay season? Though I guess he did shoot 17% last year, maybe it was a bit of an outlier.
It's true. He looked like Mario in Preseason then got injured and has been garbage since. Lingering injury all year that gets aggravated by tiny hits and he misses games. But I'm sure you already knew that by looking at his shooting percentage.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
Is this true or just an excuse for his okay season? Though I guess he did shoot 17% last year, maybe it was a bit of an outlier.

I would say it's probably true. Was dealing with something early on and to me never really looked "right" since.

Not enough to keep him out of games but definitely fighting it.

Doesn't completely justify a subpar season, but definitely makes it harder to get hot.

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
Eichel just got his 1st pt in 8 games. only sabres win in that stretch too. What a leader!

0 for 5 playoffs. gimme barkov any day of da week!

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
by rapm they are about equal in a 17-20 span, eichel clearly better in 18-20, and eichel AINEC in 19-20. its jack eichel.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad