Player Discussion Jack Eichel Part 6 -- Does he get traded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
Hague is a good NHLer already. Dahlin is the only guy on that list who can say the same
The problem is that there is not enough room for everyone, although if Dahlin plays RDs it will immediately solve both problems.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
On reflection...why Smith? That sounds more like what Vegas wants us to take, than what Buffalo wants....

I mean…the pessimist in me says because Tuch has a long term deal and Pegula can stop paying Smith by the deadline.

Reactions: kirby11

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I think the far more likely (and reasonable) thing is that Krebs AND Tuch is a non-starter for VGK. It's likely one or the other. And given the choice? Krebs all day.

oh yeah Krebs all the way.

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
Guys, what is the value of Hague?

Bean? Valimaki? Jokiharju? Dunn? Brannstrom?

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I feel like Krebs is the best prospect we are gonna be able to get from anyone. Absolutely loved him in his draft year, him plus a 1st and a couple players doesn’t seem totally terrible

Agreed. Also fits the speed and skill push on the forward group.

Jimmybarndoor2

Jul 24, 2021
Man you guys panic too much. Let the deal come to you. Wild does this or they don’t improve. A top center was what Montreal and Vegas needed to win. Let Jack stay. Looks like a lot of the other teams trolls are on here. Let Sabres keep Eichel and say goodbye to the cup to the lowballers

Jimmybarndoor2

Jul 24, 2021
Man you guys panic too much. Let the deal come to you. Wild does this or they don’t improve. A top center was what Montreal and Vegas needed to win. Let Jack stay. Looks like a lot of the other teams trolls are on here. Let Sabres keep Eichel and say goodbye to the cup to the lowballers
They need this deal more than us

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
It’s kind of wild seeing the reactions to that tweet by our fans + fans around the league

On this board we like it but in other spots it’s shit. Other teams fans think Vegas should take this and run.

It’s the same people who also spend the day offering way less and saying Buffalo won’t get this much. Just ignore them.

if they could get a prospect like Krebs, a 1 and another good big young D like is listed here…I’m in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad